Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I'll Fight Matthysse, I Don't Duck Anybody!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call me crazy but i see Garcia landing the lethal left on matthyse that could give him the shock of his life. Garcia is fast enough to land the counter and when mattys wide open for it. He was even open for it in his last short victory.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
      garcia is showing that he is haymons money puppet and that he aint real. he is disgracing his latin warrior heritage...smh
      How is that?

Comment

I would give garcia the benefit of the doubt, he has to fight lucas though after Judah or vacate his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Please spare me the mandatory argument. You haters change your mind like I change drawls. Being the mandatory only matters when your a fan of the fighter. Matthysse is gonna get his shot. The same Judah that you say is washed up gave Matthysse all he could handle, regaurdless if you think he was robbed or not.
          This post is on point. If a fighter has enough haters, he's ducking someone. I give Danny the benefit of the doubt right now. If he could get past Judah then I'd expect him to fight Matthysse. Regardless of their age, the only person Danny fought that wasn't ranked after he won the belt was Morales, but that's because Morales used his rematch clause, he was smart and earned a payday. Judah & Khan are is still ranked in the top 10 last time I checked.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            Please spare me the mandatory argument. You haters change your mind like I change drawls. Being the mandatory only matters when your a fan of the fighter. Matthysse is gonna get his shot. The same Judah that you say is washed up gave Matthysse all he could handle, regaurdless if you think he was robbed or not.
            This ^^^^^^^

/end thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              So why are you fighting Judah?

Garcia: "I'll fight anybody, I don't duck"....best fighter in division becomes his mando, signs to fight Judah 2 months later
              1) Professional courtesy. He was scheduled to fight Judah in February and had to pull out because of injury. That might not mean a lot to you but as a fighter (Zab's position) it can be very frustrating as it amounts to a loss of income. Because of how the whole thing blew up it could also have a bad affect over his reputation.

2) He is probably contractually obliged to reschedule the fight or pay money in compensation.

Comment

Originally posted by Albeerto View Post
                Call me crazy but i see Garcia landing the lethal left on matthyse that could give him the shock of his life. Garcia is fast enough to land the counter and when mattys wide open for it. He was even open for it in his last short victory.
                The problem with that is garcia has to take shots to land his left. Is he going to be able to take those shots from mathyse?

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
                  The problem with that is garcia has to take shots to land his left. Is he going to be able to take those shots from mathyse?
                  Yup. Theres only one way to find out. So far hes shown a good chin & keeps a high guard. One thing is for sure is he wont get caught like Dallas with a counter right over a lazy jab.

Comment

I believe him. He doesn't call the shots or choose who he fights. GBP does.

And it sounds like he reads NSB with that comment about Ajose. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Albeerto
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordank

Yup. Theres only one way to find out. So far hes shown a good chin & keeps a high guard. One thing is for sure is he wont get caught like Dallas with a counter right over a lazy jab.
                      Good chin? Morales had him hurt mah dude.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X