No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: ShoStats: Ward's Jab Dominates and Slows Froch Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: ShoStats: Ward's Jab Dominates and Slows Froch Down

Andre Ward controlled the fight with his jab, landing an average of 9 of 21 per round. Carl Froch avg’d just 57 total punches thrown per round after averaging 69 thrown per round in his previous four Super 6 fights. ShoStats provided by CompuBox.

[Click Here To Read More]

Showtime should show punch stats more often.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Andre Ward controlled the fight with his jab, landing an average of 9 of 21 per round. Carl Froch avg’d just 57 total punches thrown per round after averaging 69 thrown per round in his previous four Super 6 fights. ShoStats provided by CompuBox.

[Click Here To Read More]
      I dont know what it was but Ward Completely Dominated and I didnt think he could. Much Props

Comment

The punch stats for froch r bulli****. How the f**k did he land over 150 punches? He missed 90% of the shots he threw. Ward was ducking & sliding them all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardhitter.1 View Post
          The punch stats for froch r bulli****. How the f**k did he land over 150 punches? He missed 90% of the shots he threw. Ward was ducking & sliding them all night.
          Nah brah. If you look closely Froch was landing some serious punches especially towards the end of the fight. By round 10 Ward was just coasting. Ward dominated the early rounds by a big margin but by the end of the fight it was getting to be a rough and tough battle. I think the punch stats are an accurate portrayal of what actually took place last night.

Comment

HOLY SHYT! you guys remember when i psoted my punch stat predictions. . i was basically spot on. . . as far as accuracy goes. . . holy shyt! this shows how much of a boxing genius i am!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              Nah brah. If you look closely Froch was landing some serious punches especially towards the end of the fight. By round 10 Ward was just coasting. Ward dominated the early rounds by a big margin but by the end of the fight it was getting to be a rough and tough battle. I think the punch stats are an accurate portrayal of what actually took place last night.
              agree. . . they basically correspond to the 4 rounds i gave froch in the fight. . . well, i gave him the 4th, but that was probably a ward round. . . in rounds 9, 11, and 12 he really landed some good, clean punches. . . ward's had some swelling and reddening. . .

froch did not get "picked apart" all to hell and back. . . it was a stylistic nightmare, yes, but he did NOT get made out to look like a fool or something.

Comment

Working...
              X