No announcement yet.

Vid: I don't care 4 Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vid: I don't care 4 Pacquiao

but damn it he makes it damn hard to not like the guy......check out this stand up interview......he got Spanish skills!!! hhahha

He has no Accounting Skills though

Comment

I like Pacquiao but.. Marquez is my favorite fighter so if Manny crosses our path he is our enemy and he will get destroyed!!!

WARQUEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all think it's a joke.. what's coming is not pretty.

I will take a photo of my gear on November 12th.. War Marquez shirt and pants with the mexican flags on them. Can't wait!!

Comment

He even does his "uuuuuuuhhh" in spanish.

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post
          I like Pacquiao but.. Marquez is my favorite fighter so if Manny crosses our path he is our enemy and he will get destroyed!!!

WARQUEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all think it's a joke.. what's coming is not pretty.

I will take a photo of my gear on November 12th.. War Marquez shirt and pants with the mexican flags on them. Can't wait!!
          WAAAARRRRRR Marquez indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

guy with the sunglasses on his forehead is bugging out near the end. lol

Comment

marquez speaking english... sounds cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                marquez speaking english... sounds cute.
                yeah well he tried.....he gets points for that.........hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                  yeah well he tried.....he gets points for that.........hahahaha
                  it sounded pretty damn good, he should do it more often. certainly a lot crisper than pacquiao's.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    it sounded pretty damn good, he should do it more often. certainly a lot crisper than pacquiao's.
                    pfffffff......it was like starting with pac on the right moving to the left the English got a bit better hahhahhaa

Comment

Working...
                    X