No announcement yet.

Froch vs. Calzaghe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garrett2408
    he got caught quite a few times against his previous opponent, his chin held up there but man he is arrogant ( maybe he is just trying to sell himself)
    He does have some serious power and he destroyed hague.
    By the way s****** did you get to see the Haye-thompson fight yet?
    nope...i just checked again and its there...my internet gets cut this month i think so fights havent been my priority.oh well..roy jones vs glencoffe is on the bbc sunday night...so i wont be here till monday lol
    Last edited by PacKillsMorales; 09-25-2004, 06:08 PM.

Comment

I think Froch is a good talent and could win titles in the future but Calzaghe would KO him in 1 or 2 rounds if that fight happens.

Froch hands down style would be suicide against Calzaghes superior hand speed and power.

Comment

Not sure if calzaghes hand speed and power are superior to frochs..hes definately more experienced and thats what i think would be the telling factor.

Comment

Originally posted by SlimAnus
          Not sure if calzaghes hand speed and power are superior to frochs..hes definately more experienced and thats what i think would be the telling factor.
          I'm 100% certain Calzaghe has superior hand speed and power. Froch is a good talented british level fighter but Calzaghe is on a different level.

Calzaghe combos are sloppy but i cant think of anyone who throws them quicker!! Froch has struggled to get **** fighters out of there, fighters Calzaghe would KO in a round.

Froch is talented enough to be a world title holder in the future but fighting Calzaghe would be a mistake.

Comment

Yeah I believe that this fight will happen and is one of the reason that Joe is staying put with Lacy and Froch about. At the moment it would be a easy win for Joe but in the future it would be interesting match.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuit
              Yeah I believe that this fight will happen and is one of the reason that Joe is staying put with Lacy and Froch about. At the moment it would be a easy win for Joe but in the future it would be interesting match.
              Maybe in the future but Calzaghe wont give either a second thought at the moment! Joe needs to fight a top named fighter and Froch would get beat inside the first round(maybe 3 if he runs)

Warren could make the Lacy fight to get him noticed a little more in America(i hate saying that) so that ***** Tarver would get in the same ring as him.

Comment

Why doesn't Calzaghe fight Echols or somebody LEGIT?

Comment

Originally posted by LuKahnLi
                  Why doesn't Calzaghe fight Echols or somebody LEGIT?
                  Why doesnt Calzaghe fight Brewer, why doesnt Calzaghe fight Mitchell etc etc etc!!

If Calzaghe beats Echols they will say, Why doesnt Calzaghe fight Green!! It never ends!!

I hope Calzaghe fights Tarver, Hopkins or Johnson next. That will give him he chance to prove his worth. Nobody at super middle is worth a shot!!

Comment

How long ago was Calzaghe's win over Brewer? Hell, even the Mitchell win was a while ago.

He is acting like he has no options when he has plenty.
                    Jeff Lacy, Antwun Echols, Anthony Mundine, Manny Siaca and yes, Danny Green. Why was he going out of his way to fight scrubs like Kabary Salem?

Comment

He also fought Brewer only AFTER Brewer lost to Echols. Only fought Mitchell after he lost to Ottke.....

Comment

Working...
                      X