No announcement yet.

ESPN P4P list? Agree or Disagree

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    LOL@ Ward at 2. Yet Golovkin gets better ratings and got a PPV fight before him.

And Golovkin should be above Martinez. If he is ducking Golovkin, he loses his spot to him. Simple as that. This is a testament to his greatness and the fact that he is the most avoided fighter in boxing history. Deal with it.
    The funny thing is u actually believe the dumb shlt u say

Comment

No Golovkin...yet

And at some point, if he keeps winning, BHop is going to have to make his way back in. It doesnt seem like anyone remembers (or wants to) that he is making a case.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        The funny thing is u actually believe the dumb shlt u say
        Says the dumbest person on this forum lol. Everything I stated were facts, dummy.

Golovkin gets better ratings than Ward and he is also heading into his first PPV fight before Ward who nobody cares about. FACT.

Martinez is ducking Golovkin. FACT.

ESPN and most media outlets have proclaimed Golovkin as the most avoided fighter in the sport. FACT.

Again, deal with it.

Comment

No. Gonzalez and Stevenson deserve it more than Golovkin and Garcia

Comment

Says the dumbest person on this forum lol. Everything I stated were facts, dummy.

Golovkin gets better ratings than Ward and he is also heading into his first PPV fight before Ward who nobody cares about. FACT.

ESPN and most media outlets have proclaimed Golovkin as the most avoided fighter in the sport. FACT.

Again, deal with it.
            most avoided but gets called out by everyone? And now better tv ratings make you better p4p? What kind of sense Is that

Comment

Again, deal with it.
              GGG is the B-side. Chavez Jr. will be the one carrying the PPV.
              Maidana and Lara will be on PPV too.

Comment

I disagree with Golovkin in the top 10 given who he has fought.

I disagree with WLad at 10. He should be higher, top 5 or 6. Martinez has been inactive but thats due to injury. Mikey not in top 10 either.

Comment

How has Mikey not proven himself?

Hes won titles in 2 weight classes and beaten Salido, R. Martinez, Burgis, and Lopez. He should be Top 10

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    How has Mikey not proven himself?

Hes won titles in 2 weight classes and beaten Salido, R. Martinez, Burgis, and Lopez. He should be Top 10
                    I am a big mikey fan but I wouldn't put him there. If you do I'm cool with that.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      I disagree with Garcia and Golovkin.

GTFO with that bull****.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      This. I like both and both are talented, but at least Gennady fought Macklin

But who da fuq has Mikey fought?

Comment

Working...
                      X