No announcement yet.

Quillin lt his damn mind! Ring Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quillin lt his damn mind! Ring Interview

http://ring tv.craveonline.com/news/325749-peter-quillin-on-danny-jacobs-ko-who-the-f-k-is-milton-nunez

WBO middleweight titleholder Peter Quillin did not watch Saturday night's performance by fellow Brooklyn resident and promotional stablemate Daniel Jacobs, who called out Quillin after scoring three knockdowns during a first-round stoppage of 160-pound Milton Nunez in Bayamon, Puerto Rico.

But after being informed by ******.com of what had transpired, Quillin's reaction spoke volumes of what he thought about it.

"Who the f***8211;k is Milton Nunez?" said Quillin. "That's my point ***8212; and you can use that quote."

Quillin (30-0, 22 knockouts) is scheduled to make the third defense of his belt on April 19 against Lukas Konecny (50-4, 23 KOs) at The DC Amory in Washington, an event that he headlined the IBF's Hopkins in a 175-pound unification bout against WBA counterpart Beibut Shumenov on Showtime.

Quillin, 30, has also expressed his desire to face RING and WBC counterpart Sergio Martinez, the WBA's Gennady Golovkin, and the IBF's Felix Sturm.

Meanwhile, Jacobs (27-1, 24 KOs) won for the seventh straight time against Nunez since being stopped in the fifth round by Dmitry Pirog in July 2010.

Jacobs, 27, and Quillin are promoted by Golden Boy and advised by Al Haymon.

"I'm rooting for him to win. Obviously, that's a match that the fans want," said Jacobs, after defeating Nunez. "I believe that Brooklyn fans deserve it, and we need to make it happen. We have the same promoter and the same mangers, so it needs to happen."

Quillin is 2-0 with one knockout at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, where Jacobs is 2-0 with two knockouts. Still, Quillin appears to believe that Jacobs should stand in line behind fighters he considers to be more deserving.

"My thoughts on Danny Jacobs is that I've got millions of people calling me out right now, and my whole focus right now is April 19, and having another spectacular moment, and to continue doing what I've always been doing. These guys that are now chasing behind me. But at one time, they were ahead of me," said Quillin.

"Now I've caught up to them and I've passed them. So now, all that I have to do is to continue to worry about me and to continue to work hard and stay busy and stay focused and to make sure that whenever I step into that ring, nobody is going to be able to f***8211;k with me ***8230; I'm not looking to take a blemish from anybody anytime soon, and that goes for Danny Jacobs, Curtis Stevens ***8230; and anybody else.
    "
    Yup...that's why you're fighting Lukas Konehead w/e.....

Then if he's in a tough fight, GBP will just say it was brilliant matchmaking and not a showcase fight

Peter Quillin vs. Joshua Clottey Nov 2014

Peter Quillin vs. Sergio Mora May 2015

Peter Quillin vs. Peter Manfredo Jan 2016

Peter Quillin vs. Nobuhiro Ishida Sept 2016

Grand finale

Peter Quillin vs. Kassim Ouma May 2017

retire.

peter quillin = black sven ottke????

Comment

Quillin is a ****ing joke with these fights. But that's the Golden Boy M.O. Feed your fighters bums, and when they can't even beat them, ensure them a gift decision.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        Peter Quillin vs. Joshua Clottey Nov 2014

Peter Quillin vs. Sergio Mora May 2015

Peter Quillin vs. Peter Manfredo Jan 2016

Peter Quillin vs. Nobuhiro Ishida Sept 2016

Grand finale

Peter Quillin vs. Kassim Ouma May 2017

retire.

peter quillin = black sven ottke????
        this stupid mf'er

Comment

You guys know I called Quillin out on Instagram. You all saw it. The thread is on here.

He's a *****. Who the **** is he fighting next? He is the black Ottke.

****ing *****

Comment

Everybody know who Konecky is.
            Dude's the Immortal

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
              http://ring tv.craveonline.com/news/325749-peter-quillin-on-danny-jacobs-ko-who-the-f-k-is-milton-nunez

Yup...that's why you're fighting Lukas Konehead w/e.....

Then if he's in a tough fight, GBP will just say it was brilliant matchmaking and not a showcase fight
              He knows he's the ***** title-holder in the division. Much like a lot of fighters nowadays he shoots off his mouth without thinking, which to serious boxing fans like us, makes picking him apart hilariously easy.

He'll claim he's called everyone out blah blah, but he'll shout Martinez & Golovkin's name while hiding behind the Showtime fence of protection, meanwhile ignoring that he has previously avoided fighters like Golovkin when there were no network feuds to deal with.

Don;t even get me started on the fight with Rosado, the guy could barley handle Golovkins leftovers, what a joke.

Comment

doesn't quillin pretend to be from puerto rico as well? i swear its like they manufacture these guys in bum factories

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
                  He knows he's the ***** title-holder in the division. Much like a lot of fighters nowadays he shoots off his mouth without thinking, which to serious boxing fans like us, makes picking him apart hilariously easy.

He'll claim he's called everyone out blah blah, but he'll shout Martinez & Golovkin's name while hiding behind the Showtime fence of protection, meanwhile ignoring that he has previously avoided fighters like Golovkin when there were no network feuds to deal with.

Don;t even get me started on the fight with Rosado, the guy could barley handle Golovkins leftovers, what a joke.
                  If the dude had a line, I doubt Konecky is at the top of it

Comment

Who does Quillin think he is? He's acting like some big shot. What he is is a protected paper champion with one semi-decent win in his career. Quillin makes himself look worse and worse with every interview.

Comment

Working...
                    X