• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
    And that's how you are an hater.
    That makes me a hater??? That's stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
      I understand yeah he may seem a bit greedy but he did just fight Manny Pacqiuao and put up a good effort. So why would he settle for something way less?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      He really lost and then ran his mouth about how he really won, he would kick Pacquiaos ass in the rematch. Turned down 2M for Peterson, sat on the shelf for like 10 months and then fights this Russian guy.

Comment

Who has been punched in the face Max or Roy? This might seem outlandish but maybe, and this is just a maybe, maybe Roy could see things in the ring that Max and the other viewers could not.

You also have to consider the fact that Bradley was outboxing Prov from rounds 3-10 ( 6 being the exception) so it looked as though Prov could not longer hurt him the same way/at will. The fact that Bradley was outboxing Prvo meant that he found an answer for his right hand too.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
          I think he was rooting for Tim way too much. There was times he would say both guys are badly hurt and Tim is the one out on his feet. Max would say Tim had no answer for Ruslans right hand, he responded with saying yeah he does, he has his own right hand. Towards the end of the fight Roy is like Ruslan can't hurt Tim anymore and Max is like Tim gets hit one more time and he's in trouble. And that's exactly what happened. There was other lil things during the fight that i cant remember at the moment. I just feel like Roy called the fight as a Bradley fan instead of a professional commentator. What do you guys think?????
          You think he was bad then? Watch Marco Antonio Barrera vs Kennedy McKinney... Talk about bias & cheerleading.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            Who has been punched in the face Max or Roy? This might seem outlandish but maybe, and this is just a maybe, maybe Roy could see things in the ring that Max and the other viewers could not.

You also have to consider the fact that Bradley was outboxing Prov from rounds 3-10 ( 6 being the exception) so it looked as though Prov could not longer hurt him the same way/at will. The fact that Bradley was outboxing Prvo meant that he found an answer for his right hand too.
            Even when Prov was coming on in the 11th and 12th Roy was like na he isn't hurting him when he clearly was.
            Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 03-26-2013, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Roy just got flash backs if himself when he saw Bradley being whooped

Comment

Roy was definitely rooting for Bradley but it was obvious Bradley was getting beat down. Ruslan was moving hit with every punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Shad0wB0xer View Post
                  Roy was definitely rooting for Bradley but it was obvious Bradley was getting beat down. Ruslan was moving hit with every punch.
                  Roy needs to be more professional and not a fan boy during fights he provides commentary for.

Comment

Roy always roots for the guy that's a little slicker and has a little more boxing skill. But all in all, he's no worse than any of the other cheerleaders on HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      Roy always roots for the guy that's a little slicker and has a little more boxing skill. But all in all, he's no worse than any of the other cheerleaders on HBO.
                      I like Max, he never seems to be biased towards anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X