Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    Last time I checked PAC has agreed to all ost demands. Floyd making such a demand like that when he has fought "better" opponents than manny, to a normal guy with 2 working nuts that waves a huge flag...
    Come on now he agreed after he signed to fight JMM so lets see if he continues it after but i think JMM winning so ill wait till after Dec 8th when all you Pac fans start screaming about how Floyd avoided him during his "prime" *cough PED cough* days. LOL

I think he is/was dirty and ill always think that but like i said ill wait to see what happens

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Sergio and Canelo also have nothing to do with this thread. Man you got a hard on for Canelo dont you? Everyday its Canelo this or that, when he already said he is going to meet with GBP to discuss his future fight in Jan. Might be Cotto for another big money fight for him so relax with the Canelo love. All will be sorted out soon
      Man, I'm just offering alternatives. You want none of Sergio. You want none of Pac. Who do you want for your idol? Malignaggi?

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
        Last time I checked PAC has agreed to all ost demands. Floyd making such a demand like that when he has fought "better" opponents than manny, to a normal guy with 2 working nuts that waves a huge flag...
        Haha yer like ****ing sheep following Pacquiao and his bull****
        When did he agree to random testing?
        While negotiating with Mayweather?No
        While promoting his fight with Marquez on espn?Must be true so

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          Man, I'm just offering alternatives. You want none of Sergio. You want none of Pac. Who do you want for your idol? Malignaggi?
          WOW he is my idol now huh? You guys got to get some new material. I have stated many times i dont care if Floyd retires tomorrow cause he is an awful example of a human, and the world will be better when he is gone, but in the ring he is the best. I have also stated Sergio v Floyd is my personal megafight so i would love it. You are just trolling like you always do

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            Sergio and Canelo would be great fights for Mayweather to take
            Pacquiao is a big money fight but it won't be as competitive as ye think

Comment

• Roger: Floyd is a scared Champion.

Floyd: I'm a scared coward.

Like uncle like nephew .

Comment

• Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                Roger: Floyd is a scared Champion.

Floyd: I'm a scared coward.

Like uncle like nephew .
                That actually doesnt make sense

Comment

• Gotta agree.

Sad when even Family Members state the obvious.

I bet Snr and Roger are a lil embarrassed that their son/nephew is scared of pacquaio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
                    First off Marquez has been robbed twice against Pacquiao and FOTD despite getting outboxed by morales!!!!
                    Pacquiao's last good win was Cotto in 2009,he might fight more but did we really need to see his fights with Clottey,Margarito?
                    Words for effect again do you ever stop? Morales is a tecnical fighter is he, well Pac stopped him twice so what is your point? Pac is FOTD he dont need to redeem himself. Every boxer who ever lived has had their kryptonite and opponents they had difficulty with, and its got nothing to do with redeeming yourself. I suppose if Floyd was the FOTD he could accept the ducker reputation and coward sign on his forehead.

No Cotto wasnt Pacs last good win. Pac beat Clottey who took Cotto to a very close decision so that must count a better win than Floyds sitting on the couch. So was Pacs win over Margarito a great win for Pac who was 3 divisions bigger than Pac, which is also far more dangerous than sitting on the couch like Floyd does.

If Zab is a good win for Floyd, so is Margarito for Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Words for effect again do you ever stop? Morales is a tecnical fighter is he, well Pac stopped him twice so what is your point? Pac is FOTD he dont need to redeem himself. Every boxer who ever lived has had their kryptonite and opponents they had difficulty with, and its got nothing to do with redeeming yourself. I suppose if Floyd was the FOTD he could accept the ducker reputation and coward sign on his forehead.

No Cotto wasnt Pacs last good win. Pac beat Clottey who took Cotto to a very close decision so that must count a better win than Floyds sitting on the couch. So was Pacs win over Margarito a great win for Pac who was 3 divisions bigger than Pac, which is also far more dangerous than sitting on the couch like Floyd does.

If Zab is a good win for Floyd, so is Margarito for Pac.
                      So Pacquiao wins a popularity award so that makes him better?
                      Pacquiao was exciting but never better than Mayweather
                      Margarito hadn't fought in a year and had been suspended for cheating....fight should never have taken place
                      If you think Clottey was put in there to try and win then I give up
                      What has Mayweather to redeem?To ****ing keyboard warriors like you who think the man refusing and turning down random testing is in the right
                      Idiots who think he doesn't have to avenge his loss to Bradley cos the judges robbed him yet the judges were the only defence ye could use when Marquez schooled him last year
                      This is the only time I have seen the man who won't fight fair be deemed the hero,****ing idiots

Comment

Working...
                      X