Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott Rips Khan: I'll Fight You in Your Mum's Backyard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prescott Rips Khan: I'll Fight You in Your Mum's Backyard!

Junior welterweight Breidis Prescott is sick and tired of reading "Amir Khan's excuses" for losing his WBA/IBF titles last month to Lamont Peterson. The aftermath of Khan-Peterson is better than a soap opera. Missing scorecards, tainted officials, a mystery man at ringside - are only some of the post-fight complaints from Khan and members of his team. Team Khan have filed an appeal with WBA and IBF, requesting an immediate rematch. The IBF scheduled a hearing for January 18th.

[Click Here To Read More]

Always have an excuse after your lose? Im pretty sure he took his defeat to you right on the chin (literally). The thing here is, why do you want a rematch so badly with Khan, the guy you sparked out? He's not got any belts so what is there for you to gain? Oh, right... it's the PAYDAY you so badly beg for.
    Last edited by Lazakill; 01-12-2012, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Prescott

Comment

Originally posted by Lazakill View Post
        Always have an excuse after your lose? Im pretty sure he took his defeat to you right on the chin (literally). The thing here is, why do you want a rematch so badly with Khan, the guy you sparked out? He's not got any belts so what is there for you to gain? Oh, right... it's the PAYDAY you so badly beg for.
        A boxer looking for a payday? You jest.

Comment

Originally posted by jmmfan View Post
          A boxer looking for a payday? You jest.
          Lol, just pointing out the obvious before some moron comes and says "prescott a g, he'll fight in khan's backyard just to prove hes better"

Comment

LOL Prescott's always talking ****, but at least he takes his beatings like a man

Comment

I like the way Prescott gets knocked out in is last fight but his spirits and humour havent diminished at all!

Funny guy. His quotes make me laugh and whilst most people think Khan would easily win a return, I actually give Prescot a good chance of repeating the win because a tall pressure fighter who can bang will not be easily discouraged by Khan,s running, pushing and slaps.

Comment

Prescott needs to stfu prescott gains nothing by beating khan again which is highly unlikely anyway if I've beat someone why would I want to rematch them I'd want to move on to better things but then again prescotts been getting his ass whooped since

Comment

Prescott is obsessed with Khan's parents, its not healthy

Comment

it's not such a bad moment to make that rematch. might help khan regain his confidence.
                    prescott is a 6 round fighter, and khan should win a comfortable decision...just don't let prescott connect too many jabs in early rounds, and outwork him in the late rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X