No announcement yet.

I think Messi might just be the GOAT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
    well............veron didn't do a great job did he???

they missed cambisso and riqulema big time
    Cambiasso did not perform in the qualifiers, what makes you think World Cup would be any different?

You can blame Maradona for not getting the best out of players like Zanetto and Cambiasso, but leaving them out was the right choice.

how many of the critics of Maradona's World Cup squad do you think saw a single game of Argentinas qualifying campaign???

Comment

• Originally posted by Notorious E.O.G View Post
      You live in a black neighborhood, you have the voice of a black man.

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

Comment

• Originally posted by Notorious E.O.G View Post
        Messi only showed more in easy la liga matches. When his team needed him the most, he was a dissapointment. Against Inter he didnt do *****, and he didnt score a single goal in the World Cup.

Without Sneijder, Holland would not have reached the WC final, and Inter would NOT have won a treble. now ask yourself, would Barca have won La Liga(the one trophy barca won last year) without Messi? yes, probably.

Football aint just about who scores the most goals either... ******s
        Lol Dont lecture me about football, I dont need to be told anything,

The fact is, Messi is the best player in the world...the award goes to the best player in the world....not who has achieved the most awards.....That just helps along with getting something if its tight competition....

Messi and Ronaldo....demolish the rest of the world in ability.....Theres no question about it....

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
          Lol Dont lecture me about football, I dont need to be told anything,

The fact is, Messi is the best player in the world...the award goes to the best player in the world....not who has achieved the most awards.....That just helps along with getting something if its tight competition....

Messi and Ronaldo....demolish the rest of the world in ability.....Theres no question about it....
          The thing about Ballon dOr tho, is that it used to go to the player who actually helped his team win trophies. the one who actually HAD THE BEST SEASON.

When there is a world cup, the best player of the World Cup usually gets it. not this year

Usually a player who won the Champions League wins it. not this year.

Player of the year should go to the player who had the best season, not the player who is the most talented It has always been this way, but not this year, because Wesley Sneijder aint a big enough star to win it, even tho he deserved it.

the FIFA PRESIDENT even said he deserved it so maybe you do need to be lectured about footy after all.

Comment

• He's a bonafide pleasure to watch.

And I'm not impressed by much football anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by MACAQUEINBLACK View Post
              He's a bonafide pleasure to watch.

And I'm not impressed by much football anymore.
              you should watch Arsenal or Inter games son

Comment

• Pele 3 World Cups > Messi 0 World Cups.....

Comment

• Palermo games are worth watching because of Pastore. Udinese have Sanchez and Di Natale, Napoli have lavezzi, cavani and hamsik.

there are many talented young players in the serie A worth watching

Comment

• Originally posted by illiterate View Post
                    you should watch Arsenal or Inter games son
                    LMAO, Arsenal.

Haven't seen any Serie A in a minute, mostly La Liga I catch here and there.

I heard Gareth Bale ripped through Inter like a knife through butter, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MACAQUEINBLACK View Post
                      LMAO, Arsenal.

Haven't seen any Serie A in a minute, mostly La Liga I catch here and there.

I heard Gareth Bale ripped through Inter like a knife through butter, though.
                      those 2 games were brutal for Maicon, i felt bad for him lol. Bale completely owned him

Comment

Working...
                      X