No announcement yet.

The "Pacquiao Got Outboxed by Morales" Line Won't Fly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Pacquiao Got Outboxed by Morales" Line Won't Fly

For a few days, I was going back in forth. People ask me, who do you thinks gonna win the fight? And I've been zealously support Manny. But the other day, I was thinking about Manny having trouble with guys like Marquez and Morales, and I was thinking, "Damn, what if that happens against Mayweather"..and I really became ready to pick Mayweather as the winner (if the fight happens).

However, I went on to watch Mayweather vs. Mosley, then Marquez, then Hatton, then DLH, and then last but not least Zab Judah. Then watched Marquez, and Morales against Pacquiao. There's something different about Mayweather though, he doesn't have as hard or as assertive of a jab. Notice how Marquez is able to stop Pac in his tracks. Even more so, Mayweather doesn't throw the jab to the body against southpaws. His jab, or any punch for that matter except for the right hand pot shot, is simply not enough to stop offense.

say what

Comment

Comment

Man, someone better tell his next opponent not to say that in clinches, because it's not going to make Manny lose...

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
          For a few days, I was going back in forth. People ask me, who do you thinks gonna win the fight? And I've been zealously support Manny. But the other day, I was thinking about Manny having trouble with guys like Marquez and Morales, and I was thinking, "Damn, what if that happens against Mayweather"..and I really became ready to pick Mayweather as the winner (if the fight happens).

However, I went on to watch Mayweather vs. Mosley, then Marquez, then Hatton, then DLH, and then last but not least Zab Judah. Then watched Marquez, and Morales against Pacquiao. There's something different about Mayweather though, he doesn't have as hard or as assertive of a jab. Notice how Marquez is able to stop Pac in his tracks. Even more so, Mayweather doesn't throw the jab to the body against southpaws. His jab, or any punch for that matter except for the right hand pot shot, is simply not enough to stop offense.

yeah....he throws the straight right to the body instead. I wonder which one hurts more

Didn't he KO Mitchell with a right to the body ?

anything EM and JMM can do, floyd can do better. The only question is how much has Floyd declined in terms of reflexes, foot speed and hand speed.

Comment

Wow...

Comment

Working...
            X