Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here I was thinking it was a publicity stunt all along... But no.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
    He did lost to Camacho but Leonard was old and past prime. The thing is Camacho was past his prime also and he moved up to 160 to face him so Camacho deserves some credit.
    Camacho deserves credit for beating a deluded Leonard into retirement but in truth he was facing a shell of a man that night.

Leonard could hardly move his legs and he couldn't take a punch. That's what tends to happen when you're off from boxing for 7 years.

Comment

Floyd is delusional. Needs a psychiatric evalution, STAT!

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
        There is nohing wrong with him thinking and saying he is the greatest of all time I think we all need to feed our ego from time to time.

Off course we all know he is not the best but if he believes it then all power to him.
        Roy was also an ego maniac but the advantage of having such a big ego pushes you in training. Your forced to train hard because incase you lose; everyone is gonna get at you and it won't look pretty.
        Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 10-30-2009, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
          Word. I was almost in shock for a split second when he said "I am". :down:
          In a situation like that, anything can come out in the heat of the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            Roy was also an ego maniac but the advantage of having such a big ego only pushes you in training.
            Roy fought everyone that was worth a damn (and some that he shouldn't have even sparred with :whistle: ) and dared to be great by moving up to HW!

I have Floyd's back but after today, I can't find myself defending him too much anymore.

Comment

In a situation like that, anything can come out in the heat of the moment.
              Hell no. That's like Lebron James coming up and claiming to be the best ever.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Floyd actually real, truly believes he is the greatest of all time. I thought all these years that it was a publicity ploy, but he really believes it, sad thing is that I think those around him tell him that as well.
                He aint the GOAT, hes an ATG though. I remember Floyd saying a few months back "to be ranked up there with Robinson and Ali you have to beat the best, that is what I intend to do" or something along those lines. I hope he doesn't seriously think it, I mean skills and talent wise he is one of the greatest but his resume and that don't hold that up. Truth is, all fighters have egos and think they could be one of the greatest... and it is probably his team telling him he is that makes him start thinking it if he does.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                  Camacho deserves credit for beating a deluded Leonard into retirement but in truth he was facing a shell of a man that night.

Leonard could hardly move his legs and he couldn't take a punch. That's what tends to happen when you're off from boxing for 7 years.
                  That is true but I still think camacho deserves a little bit of credit. People forget he was the underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                    Roy fought everyone that was worth a damn (and some that he shouldn't have even sparred with :whistle: ) and dared to be great by moving up to HW!

I have Floyd's back but after today, I can't find myself defending him too much anymore.
                    It ain't that serious, I've seen Mayweather lose his cool plenty; it isn't new.

Comment

It ain't that serious, I've seen Mayweather lose his cool plenty; it isn't new.
                      He just says stupid **** when hes pissed.

Comment

Working...
                      X