• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roach needs to train canelo. Teach him to cut off the ring

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      Roach needs to train canelo. Teach him to cut off the ring
      Roach is having enough trouble teaching Ruslan, a come-forward fighter, how to cut off the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        I don't know. He's been outlanded in 3 of his last 4 fights.
        being outlanded doesn't mean shit, how many rounds has he been outlanded in, that's all that matters if you wanna look at punch stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
          Roach is having enough trouble teaching Ruslan, a come-forward fighter, how to cut off the ring.
          The problem is his gas tank and accuracy. Other fighters say he hits like a demon. His issue is, he's not accurate and after two rounds his work rate drops.
          His skills are limited so if you can survive the onslaught, he doesn't have much after that.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
            being outlanded doesn't mean shit, how many rounds has he been outlanded in, that's all that matters if you wanna look at punch stats.
            So I did the research with punches per round. Trout 7-5. Mayweather 11-0-1. Lara 7-3-2.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              So I did the research with punches per round. Trout 7-5. Mayweather 11-0-1. Lara 7-3-2.
              Lara actually outlanded him? I'm ****in shocked by that. Aside from the first three rounds, it seemed like Lara threw about ten punches per round.

Comment

People still thinking Canelo is a pressure fighter.

Comment

Ehh, while I do think that Fliyd beat him, PAC & GGG school him, & Lara arguably beat him, AND that he ducked Clottey, he does have what Froch has.
                  Intangibles: heart & balls that have carried him this far and will continue to carry him. Talent wise, there isn't a whole lot to admire, outside of his nice body-work.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyBoyTBE View Post
                    Idk much about canelo but from what ive seen in the Lara fight and Floyd fight hes not that impressive. I think lara won tbh.

And when you tell ppl floyd beat him the excuses come piling.

"he was drained tho" "he was at a catchweight tho" "floyd was running tho"

^ not really valid, tons of fighter look great at a catchweight 80% of the time.

So whats canelos deal? is he good is he bad what?
                    Floyd said himself that catchweights drain fighters. You aint gonna go against the word of lil' floy, now are you?

Comment

Working...
                    X