No announcement yet.

[Live Stream] *Mayweather vs. Ortiz* - WEIGH IN 9/16 5:45PM ET/2:45PM PT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
    I think we're one of the few who see it that way? In his eyes, it seems to me Ortiz genuinely see's the ***** in Mayweather.
    Yeah, I mean 9 times out of 10Floyd is the one selling the entire 24/7, not the other guy. Also, Floyd tries to play it cool...always but we've seen him blow up at his dad, choke Ortiz, and he seemed off in this 24/7. Some of that stuff may have been staged or whatever, who knows but Floyd didn't have the momentum in this particular 24/7. I also know that HBO is trying to make Ortiz look good because they want to make money too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
      Surprised Ortiz kept his cool. I (or anyone else for that matter) would have shoved Mayweather off the stage completely.
      Ortiz definitely has the upper hand. Mayweather seems to have the nerves.
      Congratulations. You win "Idiotic Post of the Month"

Comment

• Originally posted by cisjay View Post
        I knew it. ESPN is acting like the fight isn't big. Such obvious biased bull****.
        I've noticed as well. Floyd was already on stage when they picked up the weigh in and the cut out right after his weight was called out. I ****in missed the face-off/choke out.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
          You used to be a solid poster. Now all you do is post about some gay Floyd Mayweather crap. Are you alright?

Seriously. I've never seen so many grown men fantasize about ****sexuality. That to me is gay.They can't even talk about boxing or watch a weigh in without bringing it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by bMak View Post
            I've noticed as well. Floyd was already on stage when they picked up the weigh in and the cut out right after his weight was called out. I ****in missed the face-off/choke out.
            GBP paid ESPN to air it just like Dana White pays ESPN to air UFC weigh ins.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
              danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
              For the record Floyd Sr. Was here.
              WTF? What was he doing there?

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                Seriously. I've never seen so many grown men fantasize about ****sexuality. That to me is gay.They can't even talk about boxing or watch a weigh in without bringing it up.
                Sad but true. That's what happens when all the Pinoy pussy runs to the white man.

Comment

• ESPN has been fine... they have showed more then they do for UFC.

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                    ESPN has been fine... they have showed more then they do for UFC.
                    nvm...................................

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      Congratulations. You win "Idiotic Post of the Month"
                      You've been an idiot all your life. Along with your useless 6k+ posts

Comment

Working...
                      X