Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Andre Ward considered a scary fight for GGG by some?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GettinMoney View Post
    The non black has no chance against our brother, that is as assured as the existence of gravity.
    why you still posting bro

Comment

Ward would 12-0 GGG.

Comment

People often forget GGG is probably the best at cutting off the ring. If he can carry his power to 168, I can see him stopping Andre Ward. Andre Ward is talented no doubt, but he's not unbeatable. I want to see how Ward reacts to GGG's body shots.

Comment

Comment

Ward is a dirty fighter who uses headbutts when he's in with a good opponent.

He refuses to take randon PED testing.

He won't fight GGG outside of California, and will insist that the shady old referee Jack Reiss or the nationalistic Steve Smoger work the fight.

Comment

Yadayadayada...get back to me when GGG beats somebody in the upper echelon.

Then this becomes an interesting conversation.

Comment

wheres NE these days, is he having promotional issues? such a shame to see a talent wasting his prime

Comment

GGG is my guy but Ward beats him. He's quite a bit bigger and also stylistically a bad match for GGG. He'll get inside GGG, outwork him and not allow him to generate any power on his shots. He will clinch plenty too.

I do agree that his resume is overrated, he has beaten the top guys in his weight class, but those guys aren't very skilled fighters. Kessler and especially Froch are limited and B level at best.

I'd like to see Ward move up and fight Mekhonstev, Beterbiev and Kovalev. One of those guys could beat him.

Comment

Cause Ward can actually beat him and outclass him.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
                      GGG is my guy but Ward beats him. He's quite a bit bigger and also stylistically a bad match for GGG. He'll get inside GGG, outwork him and not allow him to generate any power on his shots. He will clinch plenty too.

I do agree that his resume is overrated, he has beaten the top guys in his weight class, but those guys aren't very skilled fighters. Kessler and especially Froch are limited and B level at best.

I'd like to see Ward move up and fight Mekhonstev, Beterbiev and Kovalev. One of those guys could beat him.
                      Beterbiev handles Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X