No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Olympics Flyweight - Female Quarterfinal Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Olympics Flyweight - Female Quarterfinal Results

By Jake Donovan - The next wave of bouts on the female side are underway Monday afternoon.

Marlen Esparza of the United States makes her Olympic debut after receiving an opening round bye in Sunday's landmark debut for the flyweight ladies. She currently faces Kahrla Maglioco of Venezuela, who scored an upset over Brazil's Erica Matos in opening round action.

The flyweight division granted its first semifinalist as three-time World Amateur champion Ren Cancan of China advanced with a 12-7 win over Elena Savelyeva of Russia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

keep these updates coming jake

Comment

I'm a fan of Esparza but the British commentators were totally lapping her ****..

Comment

what do u xpect w/this broad...they gave her an opening round bye based on what???seems officials want her 2 get a medal...but she'll have 2 box winner of Hom/Adams, either 1 will beat her...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
          what do u xpect w/this broad...they gave her an opening round bye based on what???seems officials want her 2 get a medal...but she'll have 2 box winner of Hom/Adams, either 1 will beat her...
          the bye was based on her ranking and losing in some tournament, a bit strange. but nonetheless i want her to win.

as for what i expect - nothing. i just want her to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
            I'm a fan of Esparza but the British commentators were totally lapping her ****..
            I wouldn't mind lapping it myself. She's pretty hot!

Comment

Working...
            X