No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Me Against Hatton is Bigger Than Haye-Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: Me Against Hatton is Bigger Than Haye-Chisora

Former champion Amir Khan is focused on getting revenge on Danny Garcia in December, but he doesn't rule out a possible domestic super-fight with Ricky Hatton in the future. He feels a fight with Hatton would be bigger than last week's grudge match between David Haye and Dereck Chisora. There have been rumors for the last few weeks that Hatton is planning to come out of retirement. Hatton has not confirmed those rumors, although recent photos provide evidence of his obvious weight loss.

[Click Here To Read More]

You just got KTFO. Learn how to fight smart first and stfu.

Comment

Khan brings up every fight matchup besides Prescott. He's spooked.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
        You just got KTFO. Learn how to fight smart first and stfu.
        Comfy talking "to him" like that from your chair? Take your own advice and STFU...

Comment

Khan would never be able to deal with a prime Hatton's inside game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            Khan would never be able to deal with a prime Hatton's inside game.
            Yep. Amir would be wrecked by a prime Hatton. Everyone on this forum doesnt really rate hatton to much. But he only lost to the 2 best p4p fighters in this generation is not ever.
            I dont think Amir Kunt could keep hatton off him for 12 rounds. The only way I could see Amir winning is if he were to cut hatton with his quick punches and the Dr call it off.

Comment

Yes Amir, it's bigger, but not because of you.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
                Comfy talking "to him" like that from your chair? Take your own advice and STFU...
                LOL WTF is this butthurt shit? Im actually a fan of Khan, but do you seriously think he should be opening his mouth about future fights after just getting KTFO?

Comment

Here you again Amir, dreaming to fight another guy, but getting KO of Danny Garcia, you're a man full of dreams.... hehehhh...you're done Amir....

Comment

Khan vs the Ricky from 2005 would have been one hell of a fight whilst it lasted

Comment

Working...
                    X