Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You disgusting haters don't love boxing, start appreciating the FOTY!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know about FOTY but it was a great fight and Khan did impress me that's for sure..He has some balls on him and heart,which kept him on his feet after that bomb Maidana landed..

Comment

He did run alot and came in to exchange punches very rarely.

He used his speed - combos to good effect - of cours he wasn't going to trade with the terminator most rounds as when he did trade we all saw what happened.

Fare play to Khan - used his speed - head and also showed good heart and he can take a punch.

This will make him a stronger fighter.

Rematch on the cards though - it now makes sense money wise

Comment

Originally posted by kimo View Post
        my god it makes me sick the bull**** that some people throw here online. We all love boxing, (apparently) and this fight was boxing at it its best. You haters just pathetic.

1. All you ****s were saying it would take 1 shot for khan to go down. Wrong.

2. Khan would run all night, and apparently he did. Are you blind?! He actually traded with maidana!! That's why he got clipped so many times. We've seen him box beautifully, but this was a different strategy. He deliberately proved tonight he can slug it out with the best puncher. Don't take the last few rounds out of context, he was about to get ko'd what do you expect him to do? He actually went pac style instigating a war. Wrong.

3. He would not go for the ko (like he said) and just box all night long. Maidana even went down in the first round. And got rocked several times after that. Wrong.

4. No chin. Wrong.

5. Poser boy, no heart. Can't back up his words. Wrong.

Point is, he single-handedly crumbled up every stupid argument made against him in his career. And now people actually try to find new criticism against him. You make me sick.

This was a tremendous fight, credit to both khan and maidana.

Nobody!!! And i repeat nobody!!!!

Would have expected this to be a war!! A slugfest!! Shots traded!!

This wasn't a boxing clinic by khan or a 1 punch ko like people predicted. Oh hell no, this was boxing at its best. Pure heart.

Start appreciating you ungrateful fake fans. You're ruining this sport. (well ..trying, true fans know what's up and are as happy as me now, what a way to close off the year!!!)
        best post ive read in ages from a true boxing fan...... fantastic

Comment

Don't know about FOTY but it was a good fight. Love to see a rematch though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
            My god it makes me sick the bull**** that some people throw here online. We all love boxing, (apparently) and this fight was boxing at it its best. You haters just pathetic.

1. All you ****s were saying it would take 1 shot for Khan to go down. WRONG.

2. Khan would run all night, and apparently he did. ARE YOU BLIND?! He actually traded with Maidana!! That's why he got clipped so many times. We've seen him box beautifully, but this was a different strategy. He deliberately PROVED tonight he can slug it out with the best puncher. Don't take the last few rounds out of context, he was about to get KO'd what do you expect him to do? He actually went Pac style instigating a war. WRONG.

3. He would not go for the KO (like he said) and just box all night long. Maidana even went DOWN in the first round. And got rocked several times after that. WRONG.

4. No chin. WRONG.

5. Poser boy, no heart. Can't back up his words. WRONG.

Point is, he single-handedly crumbled up every stupid argument made against him in his career. And now people actually try to find new criticism against him. You make me sick.

This was a tremendous fight, credit to both Khan and Maidana.

NOBODY!!! AND I REPEAT NOBODY!!!!

WOULD HAVE EXPECTED THIS TO BE A WAR!! A SLUGFEST!! SHOTS TRADED!!

This wasn't a boxing clinic by Khan or a 1 punch KO like people predicted. Oh hell no, this was boxing at its best. Pure heart.

Start appreciating you ungrateful fake fans. You're ruining this sport. (well ..trying, true fans know what's up and are as happy as me now, what a way to close off the year!!!)
            all true,great post.need more people with brains and no bias like you.

ide hate to be a hater,must be tiring and unrewarding.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
              I cant stand Khan and thats mainly because of the hype he got when fighting on ITV i always wanted to see him knocked out (which he has). Even though i dont like him i still like watching him as Khan is normally in good fights.
              How is it Khan's fault that ITV hyped him?

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                Khan worked hard for the win,but Maidana impressed me more,nothing wrong with that right??Great fight,I don't think Khan wants a rematch though!!Surviving for 2 rounds after almost being ko'd is some serious ****,much props!!But U shouldn't say people don't like boxing because everyone isn't jumping on the Khan wagon!!I enjoyed the fight but Maidana impressed me more,nothing taken from Khan though,great fight!!
                I don't care whether someone loves Khan or loves Maidana. Both fighters gave it their ALL. That's why both deserve credit, the fight deserves credit........and most of all no stupid blind hate.

Maidana impressed me with his heart, relentless attitude and amount of shots he got in. He's actually quite a crafty fighter, more than people give him credit for.

Khan impressed because he fought like a ****ing warrior. He slugged it out with a monster, enough said. Anyone that predicted this can step forward. He took so many punches, I was at the edge of my seat. And if you then start discrediting his boxing ability cos he CHOSE to do this, you're a ****ing ******.

In the end...it's a win-win situation for the fans, the real fans that had nothing negative to say after this brilliant display of boxing.

Oh and this totally OWNED the UFC pay-per-view by a mile! eat that!

Comment

I don't think it was a FOTY, I am not even sure if it was the fight of the night last night. Showtime had some pretty good action also.

Comment

Comment

Soto-Antillon, Marquez-Katsidis was better.

Cortez ruined the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X