Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Pacquiao Fighting on October 17th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always been under the impression that Manuel Perez is Mayan Sun. Can anyone confirm??

Comment

idiot pbf retired even he's not retired. its a long lay off.

afraid of real young WW.

pac will fight in Oct/Nov/Dec. just wait its just a short coming.

if pbf wins its a good stretch for him. his a former lb 4 lb and his a great athlete

he can manage.

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
        5 days of making love to Jinky. 145+ days of screwing Filipino actresses.

Quite the life.

Are you talking about Pacman's celebrity playmates?

Comment

He has a family and is involved in very many activities in the Phillippines. He needs a little time between fights - five months is really so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
            people are just being dumb , silence.

pacquiao only fights 2-3 times a year.

the last time he fought more than 3 times a year was back in 2001 BEFORE he became known.

the guy has been fighting for over 14 years and has 54 fights.

he's fought 4 fights in 4 different weight class in a space of 14 months and only 1 was a tuneup type fight.

he's entitled to a little break.
            How dare you throw facts around here! It's more like 13 months and 17 days for his past 4 fights.

Some guys here are wearing Floyd's blinding colored glasses, that no matter what you say will mean much to them...

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
              He has a family and is involved in very many activities in the Phillippines. He needs a little time between fights - five months is really so long.

If I have Pacman's side activities, I will take a long, long vacation too...

Comment

Working...
              X