No announcement yet.

Are you ready for Anthony Dirrell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you ready for Anthony Dirrell?

Because next week he's taking bikas title, and probably his conciousness too.

Anthony is the real deal, 100% balls to the wall action, skills speed power and killer instinct.

This guy is a beast and he's going to run 168, he'll knock ward out you wait,

I was impressed in the one time I saw him so far.

Andre has all the physical gifts, just not the mental ones.

Will be interesting to see Anthony against Bika.

Comment

I've been waiting for Anthony to break the surface. Sharp puncher, tall and skilled. I don't see Bika winning other than by tko or ko.

Comment

He can keep that title warm for James DeGale

Comment

He's good but he's the lesser of the Dirrell bros IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Because next week he's taking bikas title, and probably his conciousness too.

Anthony is the real deal, 100% balls to the wall action, skills speed power and killer instinct.

This guy is a beast and he's going to run 168, he'll knock ward out you wait,
            Bike is going to walk Anthony down and stop him late. I don't think Anthony will be able to deal with Bika's relentless pressure.

Comment

Both Dirrell brothers got sick skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                He's good but he's the lesser of the Dirrell bros IMO.
                Considerably lesser than Andre in my opinion. I find that he squares up too much and fights in spurts, not that big a puncher but he commits to his punches at least.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBaureit99 View Post
                  Both Dirrell brothers got sick skills.
                  What does this mean? Is it good or bad?

Comment

Anthony Dirrell looks to have all the attributes - talent, good skills, good speed & pretty good power - but he also had a very rough time with the extremely tough but limited Don Mouton.

Bika is the elite version of Mouton - much more skilled & experienced, who has fought a who's who of fighters in the last 10 years & beaten all but the very best.

I see Dirrell giving Bika some problems early but making the mistake of getting into a dogfight with Bika as the bout progresses. As things get messy, Dirrell will start to fall apart.

Bika by stoppage in the late rounds is my prediction.

Comment

Working...
                    X