No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: I Want My Son To Whip Amir Khan's Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    If Khan doesn't fight and beat Devon Alexander in December.
    If Khan walks out and lands and explosive one punch KO of Alexander in the first 30 seconds and they haul Devon off on a stretcher - Khan STILL does not belong in the ring with Floyd. There is nothing Khan can do to show he belongs in the ring with Floyd. How does a guy who struggled against an old Julio Diaz in his last fight hang with Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      why does anyone care about what floyd sr says regarding who floyd fights in the future? its clear floyd sr has no involvement in the business side of things.
      guess I was wrong on this!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        FLOYD MAYWEATHER Jr is ready to silence Amir Khan when they finally meet in a megabucks fight next year.

His father and trainer, Floyd Mayweather Sr, says his unbeaten son will demolish the Bolton fighter.

Mayweather Jr, unbeaten in his 44 professional bouts, is due to meet Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez in Las *Vegas on September 14.

Khan is ready to return to action in December and a victory will set-up a mouth-watering meeting with Mayweather next spring.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        So many others have whomped Khan's ass. Why Khan?? He has had so many terrible loses and he has no stamina.

You dont want your son to whoop Pacquiao ass after all the criticism there has been about the fight not happending. Smh

Comment

not the first time, u'll get by buddy.

Comment

No, you weren't wrong. Floyd Sr just knew beforehand and couldn't care less about keeping his lips sealed and spilled the beans before the fight is officially announced. The same thing happened before Floyd fought Guerrero. Have you ever noticed how Jr always stopped Sr from revealing something about their fight game plan? That dude doesn't hold back when it comes to running his mouth, which is why Jr and Sr can't fully get along. Like father, like son.

Comment

• Originally posted by English_Lion View Post
              Amir Khan gives Floyd his closest fight since De La Hoya. I put everything on that fact.
              A sparring session for 12 rounds right. Thats what everyone wants to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
                A sparring session for 12 rounds right. Thats what everyone wants to see.
                amir khan got a big grin when he saw the money bags he could be making fighting floyd.

Comment

• how about "i want my son to whip poochiaos ass once and for all"?

Comment

Working...
                  X