Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Alexander: Arias Reveals Why Floyd Tweeted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody who says Alexander and Guerrero are on the same level and thus pose EQUAL threats to Floyd "don't know shiet about boxing"

Yes, on paper they may be the same class of fighters. But their styles are very different. Floyd is a boxer. He wants to fight when he wants to fight. Pick his shots and control the pace. Guerrero does not allow his opponents to do that. The fact that he's slower than Alexander doesn't matter. Timing beats speed all day and Floyd has impeccable timing. Guerrero although highly outclassed in terms of skills, would be an exhausting fight for Mayweather. Period. If he opts for Alexeander, it is a duck in my opinion and I am an avid Mayweather fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
      Based on what?
      Guerrero is more accomplished that is a fact. Guerrero has more fans, Guerrero is more exciting. Berto and Aydin >>>> Maidana and Bailey.

Exactly what does Devon have going for him?

Comment

I heard you have to take it up the bum from Leonard Ellerbie to join the money team. One of boxing's dark secrets

Comment

If it is Alexander, I will watch, but it will be a stream. Not too
          Excited for Guerrero or
          Dvon, but Guerrero earned it against Berto compared to Devon against Bailey...

Comment

[ TE=Check;13018944]There is no difference, they both aren't good. The difference is Alexander is boring and the fight will 12 rounds of dominance by Floyd mixed with lots of sheer boredom. While the Guerrero fight will be one sided and stopped in the middle rounds. Either way, neither are a challenge to Floyd in any way, shape or form so I'm not even bothering.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. So It's basically a guess that Alexander fight will be boring but ultimately Floyd dominates both.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              I heard you have to take it up the bum from Leonard Ellerbie to join the money team. One of boxing's dark secrets
              Just knew someone had to say something gay

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                Tell me what's the difference between Alexander and the ghost?

Ghost got you dudes gassed. That dude isn't that good.
                First of all Alexander isn't that good either, but to answer your question the difference is in the styles. Devon is more athletically gifted, but is a defensive fighter and will not put the kind of pressure on Floyd that RG will in order to make this a gritty hard earned win for Floyd and generally an entertaining fight. Devon and Floyd will try to out counterpunch each other thus making it a safer, boring, Marquez like UD for Floyd cause Devon will not out box Floyd. RG will at least try to make it a fight.

Bottom line is Floyd choosing Devon over Guerrero= Classic Cherry Pick.

Comment

So this confirms it's Mayweather - Alexander?

I stopped reading where it said "Mayweather is his own boss" then I said to myself well, let's give it a second chance so I skimmed thru the article and read "Mayweather is an honest person" then I really had to stop reading.

Comment

hey mconstantine. get out of here with that duck garbage. guerrero is a good fighter. but there's nothing that he can do better than alexander.period point blank. nobody wanted to see mayweather vs guerrero. and now alexanders name has come up. everybody approves of guerreo now.

Comment

Ill download it the fight will hit the internet like 15 minutes after it actually happens .

Comment

Working...
                      X