Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hector Camacho: Remembering My Wasted Macho Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike mack your an idiot.. Jesus himself said who ever is free of sin cast the first stone so if your going to quote scripture than quote the whole thing your fool. Your not god to judge you do not know what his last words were so take your beliefs and go to hell with them you ignorant religious freak. The bible also says let look at the dirt thats in your eyes b4 judging other about theres. Grow the hell up your full of sin also creep.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemack View Post
      hector just wasn't a good person but an evil arrogant trouble maker deserving of a life behind bars for his sins and transgressions against society. Camacho was bordering on evil and dancing with satan. Look at the photo.
      mike mack your an idiot.. Jesus himself said who ever is free of sin cast the first stone so if your going to quote scripture than quote the whole thing your fool. Your not god to judge you do not know what his last words were so take your beliefs and go to hell with them you ignorant religious freak. The bible also says let look at the dirt thats in your eyes b4 judging other about theres. Grow the hell up your full of sin also creep.

Comment

excellent read

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
          camacho in the blink of an eye has already been judge by our lord god almighty. When you "practice" sin, living a life with no repentance ( which means turn away from the son), it's a matter of time before god has seen enough, and he takes you out of here, and that can look a lot of different ways. Does god want to do that? No! But he gives us "free choice" in life. He always gives us an exit strategy from doing the wrong things. We also no the difference between right and wrong. And when you roll thru life, hang out in the ghetto alongside a buddy with 10 bags of cocaine on him, not a lot of good things are going to work out for you. Ask nfl great steve mcnair. Oh, he's dead too for living a lie, living and practicing son; practicing means more than once. Camacho made millions. He has children. He came from harlem. Why aren't you being a positive influence in the lives of youth, so they might get out of the ghetto too. Why aren't you visiting children's hospitals, giving back to broken families that can't pay out of pocket medical expenses, for a child that doesn't have a real chance to live; a disease they didn't sign up for or deserve? But at 50 yrs old, a laundry list of trouble, chasing sin. It caught up with him. Just like mcnair, just like tupac, and a plethora of other life pretenders that think they are gangsters. How do you explain this to god, or does it not matter? It probably matters to camacho now. He'd like to have a rematch on life, i'm sure. Mayweather will get his next, should he want to continue throwing money around in strip clubs with his rap gangsters, while his little kids are home in bed wondering why daddy isn't there with them. We're here to be a positive influence in the lives of others. We aren't here to live a lie.
          your an idiot.. Jesus himself said who ever is free of sin cast the first stone so if your going to quote scripture than quote the whole thing your fool. Your not god to judge you do not know what his last words were so take your beliefs and go to hell with them you ignorant religious freak. The bible also says let look at the dirt thats in your eyes b4 judging other about theres. Grow the hell up your full of sin also creep.

Comment

Originally posted by apunchnotseen View Post
            I have heard a few step forward and talk kindly of his in ring accomplishments, none of his personality. And while I don't know him, I certainly know of him, and none of it's positive. Other than that now his kid doesn't have to explain to a court how his dad beat him down and stomped on him.
            Plain and simple--you don't know him. You should get to know people for yourself, not through the opinions or impressions of others. And if you are going to get to know someone through the impressions of others, make that research as thorough as possible because you clearly haven't heard from enough sources.

Originally posted by New England View Post
            he's pretty well documented doing stuff that's not considered to be an example of proper conduct.

he was alleged to have stomped one of his sons, he pled guilty to burglary, he was a known drinker and user of drugs, etc.
            Who is the arbiter of what is considered proper conduct? I'm not denying that Camacho has done some bad things, but to state that he was not a good person (as that other poster did), when you do not know him and do not know the totality of circumstance that led to his actions (and alleged actions), is foolish to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by jjosue7 View Post
              your an idiot.. Jesus himself said who ever is free of sin cast the first stone so if your going to quote scripture than quote the whole thing your fool. Your not god to judge you do not know what his last words were so take your beliefs and go to hell with them you ignorant religious freak. The bible also says let look at the dirt thats in eyes b4 judging other about theres. Grow the hell up your full of sin also creep.
              Who is this Jesus? And who is he to tell me who and who not throw stones at?

Comment

RIP

Comment

Wow people speak of Macho like they know him, i had the chance to meet him. The man would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it, the man was not perfect but how many of us are its not my job to judge. I choose to remember the man who would light up the room when he entered it. What ever transgressions he had were between him and GOD!

Thank You for the memories Champ!

Comment

Working...
                  X