No announcement yet.

bkb question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bkb question

I just want to know who is behind bkb? founder,president,ceo,majority share holder??, im just curious. any legit answers are appreciated.

Don't know.

I watched some of it. I didn't like it initially, I missed the ring ropes, blue ring...just all the stuff I'm used to.

Comment

Have no idea. I watched Julio Sr talk about it today. He says he liked the shorter rounds but was not too fond on the no ropes thing because a lot of fighters rely heavily on them.

Comment

Originally posted by elchurro420 View Post
        I just want to know who is behind bkb? founder,president,ceo,majority share holder??, im just curious. any legit answers are appreciated.
        Good question.

Robert Garcia has been heavily involved with the events. He has another Garcia family member who's a fighter in the bkb.

Comment

Originally posted by elchurro420 View Post
          Bruce binkow is in charge of bkb, hes the ex goldenboy analayst or whatever that left right after scaffer. Supposedly hes an advisor for Mayweather right now which is exactly the opposite style of Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Don't know.

I watched some of it. I didn't like it initially, I missed the ring ropes, blue ring...just all the stuff I'm used to.
            agreed, this is like a cheap version of cage fighting without all the kicking.

Comment

DirecTV owns the BKB brand.

Comment

whoever is behind BKB is a true hero and savior of boxing. we should all support BKB. non stop action and only ONE belt per division. this is the future of boxing people.

Comment

The pit they use reminds me of the now-defunct World Combat League, a kickboxing promotion founded by Chuck Norris. They stressed constant action, just like BKB is doing.

Fighters were penalized for holding, inactivity, and stepping onto the raised area outside of the pit.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                    whoever is behind BKB is a true hero and savior of boxing. we should all support BKB. non stop action and only ONE belt per division. this is the future of boxing people.
                    Coming from a guy who supports runners and calls it boxing, fck outta here flip flopper

Comment

Working...
                    X