Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

13 year old S.AFRICAN Wonder Kid Tiger Muhammad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
    Ya. It seem like I have been tricked.

I sincerely apologize to everyone. I won't stop trying to get news on new prospects though, but next time I will be more careful.

Sorry once again. I am embarrassed that I wasted people's times. I just love boxing so much that I fell for a trick like this, sorry once again.

It's all good though, we must continue reaching for the sky, for even if we fail we'll at least get to touch the stars.
    I know of this one prospect he's called sugar ray van damme nickname the stolen one heard he's 8 feet 7 in height weighs close to a ton and can dq
    Targaryen Targaryen likes this.

Comment

• Oh man, this thread is golden.

Comment

• Not calling you a liar either but I'm most definitely skeptical. Especially when i hear things like "speed of a prime Jones Jr, "he'll be twice as good as Ali" "is already knocking out world class fighters in sparring" and my favorite "already punches as hard as Wladimir" lol. You won't have any believers unless there is some footage on this kid.

Comment

• Thank you for this thread...I never laugh soo much in a thread before....

Comment

• He's legit.

Comment

• i know that professor , masters degree in physics major in power.

a part time professor in Xavier school for the gifted.

Comment

• This thread was pure gold from beginning to end, worthy of an annual bump i think

Comment

• Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
                  Not calling you a liar either but I'm most definitely skeptical. Especially when i hear things like "speed of a prime Jones Jr, "he'll be twice as good as Ali" "is already knocking out world class fighters in sparring" and my favorite "already punches as hard as Wladimir" lol. You won't have any believers unless there is some footage on this kid.
                  No.. trolling aside. You didn't get it at all.

When people say he have the 'ceiling to be twice as good as Ali' that don't mean he will be

That's stupid.

When Kobe first came to the NBA.. People said he had the 'ceiling' to surpass Jordan. He obviously is most likely going to fall short of the goal, but Kobe is still the 2nd best SG in the history of the game.

Comment

• Stop bumping your troll thread broheim.

Comment

• Floyd wants none of Tiger Muhammad. maybe he can fight the winner of vitali-kimbo slice

Comment

Working...
                      X