• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
    Btw no one dig burberry shoes?

No those are weak.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      When you have your own business, you don't have to look down the road. You don't have to wear any shoes. Walt knows what i'm talking about.

Thats why 2 outta my 7 are flippies and i prob wear flippies 3 out of 5 work days a week.

But i gotta have some nice joints for meeting people and trying to gdt them to give me dough. Lots of dough.

Id sport those pradas, i never saw them before.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Thats why 2 outta my 7 are flippies and i prob wear flippies 3 out of 5 work days a week.

But i gotta have some nice joints for meeting people and trying to gdt them to give me dough. Lots of dough.

Id sport those pradas, i never saw them before.

S1ags don't need no shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I don't really understand what you're point is, but it seems like you're beating around the bush trying to say talking about sneakers is gay, or...what? I don't know.

You're a good poster in NSB. You sound very bitter with these couple of posts though. My father is 60 and still wears sneakers, he has more dress shoes than sneakers though. He doesn't look 60, he looks younger. If you want things to go back to the way they were when you grew up, get in a time machine and go back to the 1930's or when ever it was that you grew up, sir. With all due respect though, cause I like you.

respect to your father

perhaps i was a bit harsh

i'm not ancient, if that's what you're inferring ^^

i didn't grow up in a city i came from a small town, maybe things are different for most of the other folk and i'm in the minority

the discussion of shoes just wasn't on the agenda for men of my demographic and in my geography in my youth

i do admit though, i get a serious kick about the discussion and presentation of these shoes
          the pictures are my favorite.
          how long do these shoes stay in their "showroom condition?"

maybe it's just me and i'm from a backward place
          but you're right, i shouldn't run people down for footwear

nobody needs to slap himself and i was wrong to say that ^^
          Last edited by New England; 08-17-2011, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X