No announcement yet.

Top Rank is promoter of the year in my opinion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Rank is promoter of the year in my opinion

Top rank has put on the most competitive and solid cards all year and will continue to do so with their upcoming fights. We focus on the big fights but Top Rank has put on some good fights this year. Still the best in the biz when it comes to matchmaking.

Uncle Bob approves of this message. He also says hello.

Comment

MotorCity, name some match-ups because my memory is shot lol. The only one sthat comes to mind are Ali-Vargas (cool) and Martinez/Loma (didn't give a **** about). Valdez/Gradovich was another.

Comment

its a bit strange that you think anyone actually cares about youre opinion mate

Comment

Please remind us. I don't pay much attention to the promoters so I can't recall what fights TR had this year.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            MotorCity, name some match-ups because my memory is shot lol. The only one sthat comes to mind are Ali-Vargas (cool) and Martinez/Loma (didn't give a **** about). Valdez/Gradovich was another.
            Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Please remind us. I don't pay much attention to the promoters so I can't recall what fights TR had this year.
            They started off kinda shaky with Crawford/Lundy but picked it up from there. Pac/Bradley, people complain about it now but I remember people picking Bradley and calling him the top Welterweight at the time. On that undercard you also had Ramirez/Abraham and Valdez/Gradovich

Bradley/Postol on that card you had Valdez/Rueda and Kaprency/Gzodvyk and Benavidez/Santana

Loma/Martinez on that card you had Verdejo/Martinez

On the Pac/Vargas card you got Magdaleno/Donaire and Valdez/Osawa

Then you got Walters/Loma coming up

No big fights but they've been consistently putting together solid fights

Comment

hate comments in 3,2,1..

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                They started off kinda shaky with Crawford/Lundy but picked it up from there. Pac/Bradley, people complain about it now but I remember people picking Bradley and calling him the top Welterweight at the time. On that undercard you also had Ramirez/Abraham and Valdez/Gradovich

Bradley/Postol on that card you had Valdez/Rueda and Kaprency/Gzodvyk and Benavidez/Santana

Loma/Martinez on that card you had Verdejo/Martinez

On the Pac/Vargas card you got Magdaleno/Donaire and Valdez/Osawa

Then you got Walters/Loma coming up

No big fights but they've been consistently putting together solid fights
                Although I didn't watch Crawford/Postol, that's probably one of the most important match-ups of 2016. Loma/Walters is also important and one that I'm excited for. I definitely like Donaire/Magdaleno. TR has done a good job building Valdez's resume and reputation this year. Unlike others, I'm ok with Pac/Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  hate comments in 3,2,1..
                  Bob a Jew doe.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Although I didn't watch Crawford/Postol, that's probably one of the most important match-ups of 2016. Loma/Walters is also important and one that I'm excited for. I definitely like Donaire/Magdaleno. TR has done a good job building Valdez's resume and reputation this year. Unlike others, I'm ok with Pac/Vargas.
                    And Bob has did it all without major backing from HBO. I like Vargas and I'm OK with the Pac fight. Fighters like Vargas should be rewarded for being willing to fight anybody. He was ready to go overseas to unify against Brook. It's not his fault the fight was cancelled. I still would've rather see that fight. Right now we'd be talking about Spence fighting the winner instead of what is Brook gonna do. And

Comment

Working...
                    X