No announcement yet.

Paying and Watching a PPV Online

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paying and Watching a PPV Online

I was wondering does anyone know if its possible to watch a PPV on a website legitimately? Like if you pay with a credit card could you watch it online? I don't care about streams I'm wondering if there are any websites that offer this?

[QUOTE=wildcat03;11025667]I was wondering does anyone know if its possible to watch a PPV on a website legitimately? Like if you pay with a credit card could you watch it online? I don't care about streams I'm wondering if there are any websites that offer this?[/QUOTE

Top Rank has online PPV's. I heard they are real good too with unique camera angles.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mayweather41-0;11025689]
      Originally posted by wildcat03 View Post
      I was wondering does anyone know if its possible to watch a PPV on a website legitimately? Like if you pay with a credit card could you watch it online? I don't care about streams I'm wondering if there are any websites that offer this?[/QUOTE

Top Rank has online PPV's. I heard they are real good too with unique camera angles.
      OK I'm wondering about the Mayweather Ortiz PPV? do you think Golden Boy Promotions or Mayweather Promotions would have something similar or is there any other website you know of?

Comment

More companies will start doing them, as far as im aware only Top Rank does it and it is great, you can get 720p or 1080p quality (depending your connection). You can choose your commentators and camera angles, plus you can rewind at any time.

Ufc has been doing same thing for a while, im surprised HBO/Showtime/GBP arent in on this yet, this will be the future and last time I ordered the Top Rank PPV I did it thru the computer and hooked it up to my projector, it was way better quality than the TV feed and I put up the 100inch screen in my backyard so everyone could watch, much better than sitting in crowded room.

Comment

Working...
        X