The Official God & Religion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    awesome....
    Say PIG, I watched Stephen Hawkins on Curiosity last evening. Quite interesting.

Brilliant minds abound. The problem is they are all trying to find GOD in Matter and energy. They will never find God in Matter or energy, Matter and energy is a result of God's creation.

I thought it super interesting that to go back as far as possible to their big bang theory that they said or he said before the bang there was nothing.

This is it !!! This is where I get off the train, that train takes you into constant circles and you WILL NEVER go anywhere but round and round.

God was before or existed IN FRONT of the beginning. There are a host of scripture that states this very thing.

God is Spirit , PNEUMA, and has not matter as you and I see fell or hear.

Does the spirit of man have matter ????????? When the spirit of man leaves this body what is its matter ??? Look deep into your spirit and locate its matter. When a man dies on a table he doesn't disappear but something leaves him, life leaves him, the spirit of man is in that life. The body tabernacles or host that spirit, cut off a limb and you don't cut off the spirit, stop the heart and the host is over but the spirit leaves, it never dies, it goes back to the one who made it.

The void in your heart is deep, scarred, dark, fear over takes you , fear of the unknown. There is no peace for the wicked. The spirit inside you does not know and does not have peace, peace in the midst of turmoil , peace in distress , peace in times of the storms of life , uncertainty comes not from test tube experiments or calculations of men but only from the ONE who can calm the heart, our maker God Almighty.

God was before or IN FRONT Of the BEGINNING. God said and from NOTHING it appeared.

GOD made the firmament translated expanse or SPACE and in this space he placed all the stars and can number them and can name each and every one, you can't. You can't even make a frog, or a weed or a snail or a whale, you can't make any form of life but GOD DID. God placed the expanse around the earth and made the sun and moon , gravity and put them in orbit around the sun to provide seasons.

You will NEVER find God in a test tube, you are still in the box, and will all the rhetoric you put back on this it will never give you peace. Man will never find GOD in a box or test tube, God designed us to be in the box of causality. That there is a time and place for everything, but not GOD.

Eternity neither has a beginning nor and ending, God has neither a beginning nor and ending, for lack of terms, God created TIME SPACE MATTER AND ENERGY as a spot in Eternity and declared to KNOW:

THE END FROM THE BEGINNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God is there waiting on you, you are not the chiefest of sinners, don't wait too late, when you die you cut off all possible redemption

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
      [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]"Who is the real fool? The original fool, or the new one who likes to post idiotic quotes?" - [SIZE="4"]Lady Fan[/SIE]
      "Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense. "

- Han Solo

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        I dont think u get it.

Taking something out of context and quoting it over and over again makes u look foolish.
        It doesnt show hypocrisy for a moment, and everyone (including religious posters) understands that.
        Me foolish? Dr. Brainiac made that statement, I didn't. If the professor fails to follow in what he believes in then who's the real fool here?

"The refusal to believe in anything you can't see yourself is absurd." Richard Dawkins

Comment

"Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense. "

- Han Solo

Hahaha... very cute. Let's now resort to using "Star Wars" quotes. That will bail us out of our Religious debate predicament.

"The refusal to believe in anything you can't see yourself is absurd." Richard Dawkins

Comment

So u think when a person is facing death they are thinking rationally?
            I don't think such person will be of rational mind but you still haven't given me any kind of scientific explanation as to why a disbeliever will cry out to God instead of to the World Famous "Flying Spaghetti Monster." JAT

Comment

[SIZE="5"]Me foolish? Dr. Brainiac made that statement, I didn't. If the professor fails to follow in what he believes in then who's the real fool here?

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
              [SIZE="5"]Hahaha... very cute. Let's now resort to using "Star Wars" quotes. That will bail us out of our Religious debate predicament.

The Han Solo quote wasnt taken out of context. Unlike your Dawkins quote which is in support of evolution. Which everyone knows. And therefore makes u look foolish.

You using the Dawkins quote is a bit like me using the Bible quote "Turn the other cheek" to support **** sex.

Comment

• "TURN THE OTHER CHEEK"

- Jesus Christ.

JAT

Comment

The Han Solo quote wasnt taken out of context. Unlike your Dawkins quote which is in support of evolution. Which everyone knows. And therefore makes u look foolish.

You using the Dawkins quote is a bit like me using the Bible quote "Turn the other cheek" to support **** sex.
                  Nice try at defending "your" professor. He stuck his foot in his mouth and it is what it is. There is no going back.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post

God was before or existed IN FRONT of the beginning. There are a host of scripture that states this very thing.
                    Great. Give me some examples from scipture.

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                    Does the spirit of man have matter ?????????
                    Before we go any further, we need to establish if we have a spirit. Do you have any evidence that suggests we do?

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                    When the spirit of man leaves this body what is its matter ??? Look deep into your spirit and locate its matter. When a man dies on a table he doesn't disappear but something leaves him, life leaves him, the spirit of man is in that life. The body tabernacles or host that spirit, cut off a limb and you don't cut off the spirit, stop the heart and the host is over but the spirit leaves, it never dies, it goes back to the one who made it.
                    What if you cut of the frontal lobe, or any other region of the brain? Does this take something away from the spirit?

Comment

I don't think such person will be of rational mind but you still haven't given me any kind of scientific explanation as to why a disbeliever will cry out to God instead of to the World Famous "Flying Spaghetti Monster." JAT

For the same reason people say "goddammit" when they are frustrated. The term god is part of our vocabulary and is used in different ways in different circumstances. Like people saying "Jesus Christ!" when seeing a gigantic pair of ****. Or "Oh my God" when seeing how cheap prostitutes are in Manchester.

Comment

Working...
                      X