420 Hook up in Playa Del Carmen Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] 420 Hook up in Playa Del Carmen Mexico

Gentlemen -

Going to take a quick vaca this wknd in Mexico and wanted to know if anyone had a weed hookup in the Playa Del Carmen area - or what is my best bet of procuring the herb?

Any pointers get you points.

watch out for the undercovers...

Comment

Your 29 married and dont you have a kid or kids? Its time to grow up homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
        Your 29 married and dont you have a kid or kids? Its time to grow up homie.
        haha ^^ what do you know about me?

know it all 18 year old - haha - i've been there, homie.

cute little utopian ****er you.
        Last edited by baya; 01-11-2010, 12:31 PM.

Comment

You should do whatever I do when I cant find green, ask a Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            You should do whatever I do when I cant find green, ask a Mexican.
            .... i will be in the right place.

i ask because when i did live in ca - the mexican weed was always ****.

i don't want the same thing happening to me in mexico that happened in the bahamas - paying premium dollar for the worst ****en schwag ever.

Comment

come on where are my mexican's familiar with the area??

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                come on where are my mexican's familiar with the area??
                Just FYI just like the homie Golpe said...you really gotta watch out for the undercovers....they won't take you to jail...but they will scare the piss out of you and take all your money....no lie.......

now I personally don't spark the blunts....but got plenty of friends that do...so i've picked up a few good tips....

One is to go in to tatoo shops in mex...they are all over Playa del Carmen....make a bit of small talk and then ask for the herb....(if you go straight to the herb talk they might thing your UC) 99.9% of the time they either sale it or can get it...and it's safer than asking around at the bars cuz that's where the UC b at...

good luck....sparky

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  Just FYI just like the homie Golpe said...you really gotta watch out for the undercovers....they won't take you to jail...but they will scare the piss out of you and take all your money....no lie.......

now I personally don't spark the blunts....but got plenty of friends that do...so i've picked up a few good tips....

One is to go in to tatoo shops in mex...they are all over Playa del Carmen....make a bit of small talk and then ask for the herb....(if you go straight to the herb talk they might thing your UC) 99.9% of the time they either sale it or can get it...and it's safer than asking around at the bars cuz that's where the UC b at...

good luck....sparky
                  ric - you ****en rock; thanks a ton brother.

Comment

just ask the cartels.

Comment

Working...
                    X