Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, let's listen to Ishe Smith belittle Golovkin. Mixed with some feedback from me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, let's listen to Ishe Smith belittle Golovkin. Mixed with some feedback from me.

The video is right at the bottom of this post but I just thought I would pick out the highlights because I am not sure you will be able to listen to it all without banging your head against a wall at the mind-bogglingly stupidity of it all.

Let's start....at the start.

He would have played with GGG, he would have destroyed him
    This is Ishe's opening line. We don't know who he is referring to as the someone who would have destroyed Golovkin because there are some many candidates. Floyd? Ward? Hopkins? J'Leon? Hagler? Ray Robinson? Badou Jack? Anthony Dirrell? It could be anyone, really. We will, alas, never know for sure. All we know is that boy Golovkin would have been whipped.

Imagine if Floyd was at 147 and fought a guy at 135.
    says Ishe.

Hmm, yes, imagine that. It's hard to really.

Ashley Theophane jumps in for some reason, saying Brook is the only champion he has fought, and the best name he has fought. Ashley, bless him, doesn't want to examine why GGG's resume is lacking. He must be afflicted with the same amnesia that makes people conveniently forget that Canelo, Cotto, Martinez, Jacobs, Quillin, Chavez Jr, Sturm, Saunders, Eubank Jr all passed/stalled.

Some of the **** he gets away with today
    says Ishe, in wonderment.

That's amazing to me, that nobody calls him out
    He must miss the 50% of threads on the front page b*tching about Golovkin. Aside from fighting a a WW in a huge money/profile fight after Eubank Jr had messed everyone around, I wonder what other heinous boxing crime Golovkin has committed. What is so amazing, Ishe? Being popular?

constantly being mentioned to fight 154'ers
    like who, Ishe? Lara? Golovkin is routinely accused of ducking Lara but aside from that....who?

that **** is crazy to me! I don't want to say a double standard, or racism
    Racism....what? The fact that that comment came from nowhere means you kinda do think it's racism, you are throwing the idea out there.

But let's continue

people called out Floyd for the 2 pounds for the Canelo catchweight
    Ishe, people called Floyd out because he spent years destroying Pac for catchweights. Because he sold his Cotto fight as being better because he did not catchweights and Cotto could be comfortable

when Canelo makes people weight 155, no one says ****
    The "Caneloweight" jibe never happened. Everyone is fine with 155, it's only Floyd who gets destroyed. I don't want to say it's racism, but...

Ishe then says Hopkins would have beat the **** out of him. In fact, Ishe isn't

overly impressed by him. Not at all
    Then Ishe says Canelo doesn't need Golovkin.

Then Ishe talks about a Lou DiBella promoted guy that Golovkin should fight, Kurtza? Lou, of course, is a sham PBC promoter, so a shout out to Lou from Ishe!

Then Ishe again reiterates the

crazy **** he gets away with!
    Ishe just isn't impressed. In fact, he is one of those guy who needs Golovkin to

show me rather than me just seeing you knock out guys. show me!
    ....what

Then Ishe really lays down the smack!

I've fought tougher guys than this dude! Vanes, Lara, K9, Molina
    LMAO

winning lose or draw, I've got the better resume
    Because you're not very good, Ishe. It's easy getting fights when you're the lapdop of Mayweather and you're not very good.

Anyway, onto the Canelo fight. Well, after he has slaughtered GGG's opposition some more.

Ishe then implores Canelo to

make him make every sacrifice possible
    Ishe spends 60% of the video lamenting the "crazy **** GGG gets away with" and then tells Canelo to **** him over, not that he even needs to take the fight anyway.

Anyway, after all that, I will let you watch the video yourselves. It's a bit special.

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
    The video is right at the bottom of this post but I just thought I would pick out the highlights because I am not sure you will be able to listen to it all without banging your head against a wall at the mind-bogglingly stupidity of it all.

Let's start....at the start.

This is Ishe's opening line. We don't know who he is referring to as the someone who would have destroyed Golovkin because there are some many candidates. Floyd? Ward? Hopkins? J'Leon? Hagler? Ray Robinson? Badou Jack? Anthony Dirrell? It could be anyone, really. We will, alas, never know for sure. All we know is that boy Golovkin would have been whipped.

says Ishe.

Hmm, yes, imagine that. It's hard to really.

Ashley Theophane jumps in for some reason, saying Brook is the only champion he has fought, and the best name he has fought. Ashley, bless him, doesn't want to examine why GGG's resume is lacking. He must be afflicted with the same amnesia that makes people conveniently forget that Canelo, Cotto, Martinez, Jacobs, Quillin, Chavez Jr, Sturm, Saunders, Eubank Jr all passed/stalled.

says Ishe, in wonderment.

He must miss the 50% of threads on the front page b*tching about Golovkin. Aside from fighting a a WW in a huge money/profile fight after Eubank Jr had messed everyone around, I wonder what other heinous boxing crime Golovkin has committed. What is so amazing, Ishe? Being popular?

like who, Ishe? Lara? Golovkin is routinely accused of ducking Lara but aside from that....who?

Racism....what? The fact that that comment came from nowhere means you kinda do think it's racism, you are throwing the idea out there.

But let's continue

Ishe, people called Floyd out because he spent years destroying Pac for catchweights. Because he sold his Cotto fight as being better because he did not catchweights and Cotto could be comfortable

The "Caneloweight" jibe never happened. Everyone is fine with 155, it's only Floyd who gets destroyed. I don't want to say it's racism, but...

Ishe then says Hopkins would have beat the **** out of him. In fact, Ishe isn't

Then Ishe says Canelo doesn't need Golovkin.

Then Ishe talks about a Lou DiBella promoted guy that Golovkin should fight, Kurtza? Lou, of course, is a sham PBC promoter, so a shout out to Lou from Ishe!

Then Ishe again reiterates the

Ishe just isn't impressed. In fact, he is one of those guy who needs Golovkin to

....what

Then Ishe really lays down the smack!

LMAO

Because you're not very good, Ishe. It's easy getting fights when you're the lapdop of Mayweather and you're not very good.

Anyway, onto the Canelo fight. Well, after he has slaughtered GGG's opposition some more.

Ishe then implores Canelo to

Ishe spends 60% of the video lamenting the "crazy **** GGG gets away with" and then tells Canelo to **** him over, not that he even needs to take the fight anyway.

Anyway, after all that, I will let you watch the video yourselves. It's a bit special.

You ripped Ishe man, with nothing but truth. Never take a floyd bias person or a pro black serious they lack fair logical rationale thought they have the mind of a female feminist or liberal, they will ignore everything you say and focus on something obscure that they can correct.

good stuff Garcia.

Ishe used to diss Floyd too lol, years ago before he signed with Floyd he use dto diss him now he is kissing his butt, Ishe is a guy who can be bought.

Comment

Dayyuumm I thought I saw the rock bottom of ******ation from boxing fans.

I know have this thread to reference when I try is to someone.

Ishe smith??? ishe smith??? aside from a ****** like yourself, who the **** would ever listen to what IShe smith thinks about anything?

Anthony Dirrell??anthony dirrell?????? are you ****ing kidding me????

Comment

Ishe is spot on Floyd would have beaten GGG

Comment

Goddamn, you just ethered him. There are so many lies and so much ignorance in what Ishe said. Just goes to show how fighters genuinely have no idea what happens in the rest of the boxing world, even close to or in their divisions.

Which I've always found weird.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Goddamn, you just ethered him. There are so many lies and so much ignorance in what Ishe said. Just goes to show how fighters genuinely have no idea what happens in the rest of the boxing world, even close to or in their divisions.

Which I've always found weird.
            You raise a good point. It's not outright lies, it's more just huge ignorance and lack of knowledge. It's almost like they've been brainwashed.

Saying that though, there is something pathetic about these guys all going after Golovkin. He makes them so massively insecure for some reason.

You ever hear guys like Golovkin, Ward, Kovalev, Loma, Gonzalez go after guys they will never fight or would ever realistically would?

Comment

https://youtu.be/mXn_HCCPLWk

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                You raise a good point. It's not outright lies, it's more just huge ignorance and lack of knowledge. It's almost like they've been brainwashed.

Saying that though, there is something pathetic about these guys all going after Golovkin. He makes them so massively insecure for some reason.

You ever hear guys like Golovkin, Ward, Kovalev, Loma, Gonzalez go after guys they will never fight or would ever realistically would?
                You follow boxing long enough and you start to realize that fighters only talk this kind of **** about a fighter if they either duck someone shamelessly, quit, or are completely insecure about that fighter and want to drag down their reputation.

Like when Alvarez ducked Golovkin, he and Golden Boy started talking all that **** because they were highly threatened and trying to convince the boxing fandom otherwise. Ishe is likely saying this because this is the stuff he hears from people who are threatened by Golovkin.

Comment

Nice work

Comment

Working...
                  X