Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Isaac Chilemba be a good step up fight for Beterbiev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chilemba is fighting Gvozdyk though

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      decent fight, although don't know why people are saying chilemba will beat him. Hes an awkward fighter who doesn't do enough to win fights, even bellew beat him. should fight chilemba and ward next to get some experience then fight kovalev.
      No disrespect but it's a good thing you don't manage any fighters and if you do, I feel bad for them.

So, you want to Beterbiev to fight Ward this early in his career? Just to gain some experience for Kovalev?

Comment

Yea that'd be a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          No disrespect but it's a good thing you don't manage any fighters and if you do, I feel bad for them.

So, you want to Beterbiev to fight Ward this early in his career? Just to gain some experience for Kovalev?
          you get better by fighting the best, beterbievs been around the block a long time in boxing, good fighers should be moved quicker than they are. If they lose, so what. Loma lost his 2nd fight, probably learnt more from that than beating up 20 bums would have done. Usyk didn't need much building up. Don't know why its seen, especially in America, that fighters should have 30 or so risk free fights to build up an undefeated record before they get a tough one. Just fight ffs, if you lose its not the end of the world, regroup, learn and come back again.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            you get better by fighting the best, beterbievs been around the block a long time in boxing, good fighers should be moved quicker than they are. If they lose, so what. Loma lost his 2nd fight, probably learnt more from that than beating up 20 bums would have done. Usyk didn't need much building up. Don't know why its seen, especially in America, that fighters should have 30 or so risk free fights to build up an undefeated record before they get a tough one. Just fight ffs, if you lose its not the end of the world, regroup, learn and come back again.
            I agree with you in general but i wouldn't throw Artur in with Chilemba right now either. Isaac is a very bad stylistic matchup for him and i would put him in with a lower level similar stylistic matchup first unfortunately LHW doesn't have alot of boxers like him. Maybe Valera or Prieto first but i do think Chilemba would have a shot at outboxing him at this point in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              I agree with you in general but i wouldn't throw Artur in with Chilemba right now either. Isaac is a very bad stylistic matchup for him and i would put him in with a lower level similar stylistic matchup first unfortunately LHW doesn't have alot of boxers like him. Maybe Valera or Prieto first but i do think Chilemba would have a shot at outboxing him at this point in his career.
              fair enough man, I think it would be a decent match up and I would definitely favour beterbiev.

Comment

Working...
              X