No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Fuchigami Tonight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin vs Fuchigami Tonight!

This is for the WBA MW stap, it's being showed live on Boxnation in the UK. Should be a great fight...will anyone be watching it?

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    I don't think Fuchigami is much of a threat, level of boxing in asia at middleweight is really much below european, quite opposite to how it works in lower weight-classes.
    Fuchigami beat Sato though, at least he's better than this guy. I'll watch that fight in a moment and maybe I'm too fast to take that chance away from him, but at the moment I don't expect another Castro - Takehara.
    Fuchigami is on a decent run tbf and the win over Koji is probably what got him this opportunity. Still feel Golovkin will be too much for him. I've got him by late TKO. Should be entertaining.

Comment

Ya the win over Sato is slighty impressive but i see him as no real threat to GGG.Golovkin by stoppage

Comment

Fuchigami is in a real kamikaze mission against GGG

Comment

It's a joke the number of belt holders at MW I think they should make Golovkin fight Strum and Martinez/Chavez with the winners fighting eachother.

Comment

There are really good things going on at middleweight at the moment. Sergio will fight Chavez/Lee winner, Pirog will fight either N'Jikam or Gaele and in case Gaele will not get Pirog unification, he will probably face Taylor, I believe Sturm may finally be forced to fight Golovkin, plus we have Wright - Quillin. Division may get a little cleaner this year.
            Yeah it's definately hotting up. I heard today that Sergio/Chavez has been confirmed not sure how true this is tbh.

I don't see Gaele going over to Russia for a fight unless Pirog is willing to go over.

Comment

It's suppose to be on HBO or Showtim in U.S, the problem now is that WBO wants Pirog to take care of mandatory in N'Jikam first.
              In that case it should'nt be a problem. I dont understand why the WBO has ordered the mando since a unification usually takes precedence.

Comment

Working...
              X