Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Jorge Arce afraid of Nonito Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was Arce's trainer I wouldn't let him fight Donaire. Too dangerous!

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      I'm not going to say he's afraid... I think he wants the fight. I do think he's worried on how he'll approach Donaire though.
      are you guys fcking stupid he(arce) has been calling him out not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by keehlnate View Post
        He is 5-0-1 (5 KO's) above 118 and he has Vasquez' belt and then he goes back to bantamweight just about the time Donaire climbs up to 122. I mean, WTF? The Donaire-Arce is a huge fight, I don't see a reason why he didn't want that unless he is scared of him.

thoughts?
        Arce fears no one...

Comment

Imagine if you are Arce and you watch these vids over and over again, I can't blame you if you become a pu$$y.

Last edited by keehlnate; 01-27-2012, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Imagine if you are Arce and you watch these vids over and over again, I can't blame you if you become a pu$$y.

ha you're desperate :smileysex

Don't try to derail peoples attention from the ducking donaire is doing

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              to me, arce is like salido ...both did everything in thier power to avoid rematch vs the guys they got the title from...wv2 and juanma...both stoppages were premature imo...
              Avoiding a guy he stopped? Arce has never been scared of any fighter and throwing caution to the wind often worked against him. Juanma was getting the **** beat out of him and though it was one punch early it probably lengthened his career. I always expect you to be wrong.

Comment

Is Arce scared of Donaire? WTF, he is fighting him next? Where is this coming from?

Personally, I don't think Arce is scared of anyone. That little fucker is crazy.
                Last edited by jrosales13; 01-27-2012, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Jorge Arce would probably fight a dinosaur if you paid him enough. He's not scared.

Comment

I told you Arce is scared

Comment

He is 5-0-1 (5 KO's) above 118 and he has Vasquez' belt and then he goes back to bantamweight just about the time Donaire climbs up to 122. I mean, WTF? The Donaire-Arce is a huge fight, I don't see a reason why he didn't want that unless he is scared of him.

thoughts?
                      you are just a hating piece of shiiiit, have you even watched arce fight before? arce is a true warrior and is scared of no one so I dont know were the hell you and your damm goon saquad are getting this idea from. stating arce is scared to fight is probly the most absurd bull siiiit I have heard in this site for a long time.you are jack asss of the year and anybody who thinks arce is scared of donaire

Comment

Working...
                      X