Norton Arguably Beat Ali 3 times and Foreman smoked him out. Foreman> Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norton Arguably Beat Ali 3 times and Foreman smoked him out. Foreman> Ali

am I doing this right?

Mayweather beats the **** out of Pacquiao..it's not that hard to understand.

Want an explanation?...

ok..

Pacquiao is Defense and Counter Punching's B!tch!..What is Mayweather superior in?..I'll see if you guys can figure that out.

Green K to who ever gets it right.

Comment

lol at the damage control...........ali actually beat foreman..............

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
        Mayweather beats the **** out of Pacquiao..it's not that hard to understand.

Want an explanation?...

ok..

Pacquiao is Defense and Counter Punching's B!tch!..What is Mayweather superior in?..I'll see if you guys can figure that out.

Green K to who ever gets it right.
        common sense.man is wide open for counters and cant adjust,no way in hell he beats floyd,nothing he does will trouble floyd

Comment

But Ali beat Foreman.

Comment

I was on the fence on the Mayweather-Pacquiao situation for a couple of years now at first I tought Mayweather was not busy enough to deal with someone like Pacquiao but ever since the Pacquiao-Clottey fight I seen more and more reasons to pick Mayweather by UD. Pacquiao is only this offensive machine when guys are brawling with him but when they box him behind a jab he gets confused and he also seems to have problems cutting the ring. That is the reason Roach wanted no part of Yuri Foreman.

Call me crazy but I actually think someone like Cotto can be more competitive with Mayweather than Pacquiao. Cotto fights behind a jab and he cuts off the ring better than anyone at WW or JR MW.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              But Ali beat Foreman.
              yeah that's exactly it.

mayweather pacquiao is not a fore gone conclusion like the idiots here claim.

you're all giving mayweather a freepass.

Comment

Ali beat Foreman you ****** and Ali beat Norton in the second fight, although it was close and third fight it was close as well. Ali was past his best for all of those fights and still competed.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                  Ali beat Foreman you ****** and Ali beat Norton in the second fight, although it was close and third fight it was close as well. Ali was past his best for all of those fights and still competed.
                  You call him a ******. The entire thread went over your head

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                    am I doing this right?
                    obviously not...

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    lol at the damage control...........ali actually beat foreman..............
                    this..
                    Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    But Ali beat Foreman.
                    and this..

Comment

Working...
                    X