Collapse
No announcement yet.

PItbull vs WOlf?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shepards are bar none the best fighting dogs on earth.

They can kill opponents twice their size, and they try to kill the enemy. Pitbulls try and break legs and disable the other dog.

Once again, they go straight for the jugular.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunWithKnives View Post
      Lmfao.

Mad Shepard.

Javelina

No pinche mames Guey.
      not a ****ing javali wey, a ****ing wild boar, atleast 300 pounds....

Comment

Originally posted by += El Jefe=+ View Post
        not a ****ing javali wey, a ****ing wild boar, atleast 300 pounds....
        Even at that, it's a stretch.

The Shepard would kill a Hippo Compa. When they're trained the right way, they're almost invincible among dogs.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

the pitbull is designed to have the wolfs best qualities and non of its weaknesses, so pitbull wins easy.

Comment

How does a wolf get its lunch? It chases and kills its prey!

How does a pit bull get its lunch? When its owner feeds it canned dog food!

Comment

This is a bad comparison.

For one thing, the fight will never happen.

Any barking dog can keep a wild pack of wolves at bay from the sheep herd. Wolves are opportunistic animals and will hunt down the weakest.

However...a wolf, if it must fight, is a formidable animal. It fights a lot within its own pack to maintain its heirarchy or try to become the alpha male or female.

If a wolf was to DEFEND itself against a Pitt Bull, it's a 50/50 chance of winning. It may be more powerful but its long legs are vulnerable to breakage from the more stout and compact Pitt Bull. Pitt Bulls also have that extra skin so if a wolf should get to the neck, the Pitt Bull can still manuever and attack the wolf. Still...if the wolf's canines penetrate through the skin and into the neck muscles of the Pitt, it could be over very quickly.

It's a toss up.

Again...it's a fight that would not happen as a wolf will not risk its life fighting a creature it doesn't want to eat.

Comment

...Wow.

I guess I'll jump in it too.
                Don't wolves hunt in packs?

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                  ...Wow.

I guess I'll jump in it too.
                  Don't wolves hunt in packs?
                  I think the title says "Wolf vs Pitt Bull" and not "Wolves vs Pitt Bull".

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
                    I think the title says "Wolf vs Pitt Bull" and not "Wolves vs Pitt Bull".
                    I think I was asking that because I wanted to know if a wolf is effective by itself..

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                      I think I was asking that because I wanted to know if a wolf is effective by itself..
                      Yes. They are. It takes only one wolf to take down a deer.

Comment

Working...
                      X