Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If anyone but Floyd fought Guerrero.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    If Marquez fought Guerrero, you'd praise Marquez for his courage or something. And it'd be a good/solid fight for him too. But if Floyd fights him, it's a cherry pick. Seriously, it's sad what most boxing fans on here are like.

You'd rather see him fight an unproven fighter, than a prime top ranked WW coming off 2 wins over top 10 WW's. Am I right???
    Trout, Martinez, Canelo, Lara, Molina hell even Kirkland are all tougher challenges.

I would've taken Pacquiao coming off a lose over Guerrero.

If Marquez starts making $80 Million a fight wile being "#1 P4P" he better fight Guerrero, Bradley and every single tough challenge in his weight class.

Comment

Its a lil too late for FLoyd he wanted to retire and go on vacation at the wrong times.

Comment

Any idiot who just started watching boxing can see Guerrero has no chance. Canelo matches up better. He has actual advantages. What advantage does Guerrero have. I don't think I could name one.

It's all about the matchup and if he chooses Guerrero, which I'm not totally convinced he has yet, then it will be the first time in a while I would call it a true cherry pick.

Comment

You know the trolls MJ.

S**t I've seen people on here saying Floyd wouldn't want anything to do with Guerrero after he beat Berto, that have now flipped and called it a cherry pick, really???

A 36 year old fighter fighting the #3 WW, he already whupped the #2 WW, and it's a cherry pick???

I mean who do they want him to fight on May 4th??? I wouldn't mind Bradley, but I'd prefer fighting Guerrero, coming off 2 wins over Top 10 WW's, over Bradley, coming off a convincing loss. Canelo....the guy hasn't done anything yet.
          I'm not the most excited about it but I think its a solid fight.... The best thing it seems about this flip flop is that from the looks of things he should get both of the picks that I have seen the most out of the way this year... Both Guerrero and Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Trout, Martinez, Canelo, Lara, Molina hell even Kirkland are all tougher challenges.

I would've taken Pacquiao coming off a lose over Guerrero.

If Marquez starts making $80 Million a fight wile being "#1 P4P" he better fight Guerrero, Bradley and every single tough challenge in his weight class.
            Who in the world are calling for those fights???

You say Guerrero is a bad fight......than proceed to list Kirkland, Molina, and Lara as the fights you'd like to see. This place never ceases to amaze me.

Floyd makes 80 million a fight??? You yourself just said if Marquez if where Floyd was, he better fight the likes of Guerrero and Bradley.....but than in the same response you say Guerrero is a crap fight. What is it???

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              I'm not the most excited about it but I think its a solid fight.... The best thing it seems about this flip flop is that from the looks of things he should get both of the picks that I have seen the most out of the way this year... Both Guerrero and Canelo
              I agree. It's not a fight that will do anything for him right now, other than being a solid win over a top ranked WW.

But I mean how in the world can people say it's a crappy fight, than list the likes of Lara, Kirkland, Molina, Bradley, as the fights they want to see. I mean c'mon.

Comment

My personal picks would be Trout at 54 unless Canleo fights him on the 4th and beats him so either or (logical choice).... Or Martinez at 60 (illogical,dreaming) to really put a big stamp on his career... Martinez at 54 doesn't do it for me

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  My personal picks would be Trout at 54 unless Canleo fights him on the 4th and beats him so either or (logical choice).... Or Martinez at 60 (illogical,dreaming) to really put a big stamp on his career... Martinez at 54 doesn't do it for me
                  I'd like Floyd-Trout, but I mean where is the demand for that fight??? No one, not even trout himself, is calling for it. It's not really realistic at the moment.

Martinez at 154...he hasn't been there in 4 years/8 fights, I have serious doubts Martinez can even make 154 fine anymore. It's lie saying in 2009 Floyd could have made 140 still, which he obviously couldn't.

I doubt Floyd fights at 160, he's too small for there, he can't even make 154 lbs.

Comment

Who in the world are calling for those fights???

You say Guerrero is a bad fight......than proceed to list Kirkland, Molina, and Lara as the fights you'd like to see.
                    Those fights are tougher than Guerrero who was just at LW. Those are bigger stronger guys and a significantly bigger challenge.

You yourself just said if Marquez if where Floyd was, he better fight the likes of Guerrero and Bradley.....but than in the same response you say Guerrero is a crap fight. What is it???
                    Because he's a smaller fighter than Floyd is Floyd has fought at JMW 3 times. both Bradley and Guerrero were moving up to WW. This argument is just plain ******ed.

Where do Mayweather apologist draw the line? Is Garcia a good fight? what about Burns or Vazquez?

Comment

Do Mayweather apologists ever change their tune?

Guerrero is a ****ing featherweight/lightweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X