Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: I’m Elite, Ricky Burns Will Get Burned!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.W.F.C View Post
    If he's so confident he won't mind going over to Scotland then.
    Lol, he won't be able to do his ******ed lil ring entrance thing, or wear his glasses which are bigger than his face over here. He'd have to act normal for once over here to save the embarrassment.

I'm sure he beats Burns quickly. Burns isn't even that good. I disagree with Broner being elite though, he hasn't reached that stage yet. It's like describing Arreola as an elite of the Heavyweight division, the division is so weak its not worth mentioning.

I'm sure he has potential to be elite, and might be at some point, but i'll never be a fan unless he grows up big time.

Comment

Too early to proclaim himself as Elite...but he will have NO PROBLEM beating Burns IMO...NONE AT ALL! Not even fighting in Ireland will help Burns...he gets embarrassed in front of his fans like Rigondeaux did Willie Casey

Burns is not a big enough star to TRAVEL FOR to be honest, what exactly would Broner be traveling for? To Fight the 3rd Best Fighter In The Division and a guy that is rated BELOW HIM?

Just Saying! So if Burns wants to hide in Ireland and continue to fight NOBODIES then Broner can fight maybe Miguel Vazquez,the guy who is rated the 2nd Best Fighter In The Division and who is better then Burns anyway
      Last edited by sicko; 11-18-2012, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Gamboa or Broner need to go fight Burns in Scotland the fight will be in front of a large crowd of 15k - 25k people..

Billy Did say he wants Broner that should be in dubai another fight that will get a large crowd.

Comment

Burns will school him.

Comment

Burns gets beat up in March then Vasquez/Gesta get their belt taken in June/August. That's my story and I am sticking to it.

Comment

Burns gives him a tough fight but Vazquez beats him

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Burns gets beat up in March then Vasquez/Gesta get their belt taken in June/August. That's my story and I am sticking to it.
                broner will be at 140 by 2014. if broner gets all the belts at 135 that will be an accomplishment
                Last edited by -DSG-; 11-18-2012, 11:18 PM.

Comment

I think Broner shakes em, bakes em, cooks em, and eats em! ( no ****)

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
                    if he's serious about fighting Broner, all is forgiven.
                    Oh, well as long as he has your forgiveness, he will be alright.

Stupid ******* calling professional fighters cowards from the comfort of their couch.
                    And what brave acts do you stand behind?

I am all for the belief Broner will take Burns out. He is too skilled and too fast. Even if he is big for the division, Broner punches with authority and sharp, accurate punches. Burns has never seen a fighter with his skill set. Still too early to start waiving banners for Broner imo, but the kid has chops. A little seasoning and he could be a straight killer at 140.
                    He may be a little small for Welterweight success though, but they can always position him for an easy belt at 147 and have him come back down to 140 at the end of his career.

Comment

Who is the best fighter at 135 currently? Fight him and then move to 140.
                      Last edited by #thirsty; 11-19-2012, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X