Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: One of the best Pac Interviews on ESPN says Floyd is affraid...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackHat View Post
    Of course it's about you making up ****s. Unless you can prove there's a contract to be signed, but then again you're just making up ****s.
    Freddie Roach speaks on new Steroid Drug Tests for Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr
    By Johnny Benz (Dec 11, 2009) Doghouse Boxing
    If Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. for the proposed date of March 13th becomes official, both fighters will have to undergo rigorous drug testing leading up to the fight. According to report by ESPN, part of the contract has both sides agreeing to be subjected to Olympic-style drug testing that will include blood tests. The tests conducted on each fighter's blood samples will thoroughly be tested for steroids and other performance enhancing drugs or chemicals.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      no only because floyd is 2-0 vs castillo, right?
      Your comprehension ain't great. If they told him they thought he lost the first fight against Castillo that has nothing to do with what the judges said. And yes, he's 1-1 against Castillo.

Comment

Of course it's about you making up ****s. Unless you can prove there's a contract to be signed, but then again you're just making up ****s.
        According to ESPN's report, team Mayweather wanted the Olympic style drug testing clause added to the contract.

The highly respected and talented trainer for Pacquiao, Freddie Roach was quoted by the publication in regards to the drug tests being a stipulation in the contract. Roach stated: "Mayweather's side wanted it because the expert over there, Mayweather Sr., says Manny is on steroids to get bigger." Roach is certain that he and his fighter Pacquiao (who has already passed every drug test in his career so far) have nothing to hide. "I have no problem with the testing whatsoever," stated Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
          Your comprehension ain't great. If they told him they thought he lost the first fight against Castillo that has nothing to do with what the judges said. And yes, he's 1-1 against Castillo.
          Officially he is 2-0, deal with it. Just like JMM fans have to deal with Manny being 2-0-1 with JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            guess you didn't see my post above???
            Ah simon, I skipped your comment dawgy sorry.

Yeah he kept his cool I would have been more vocal about the whole thing. Say shit like " Don't worry about it, after I beat pacquiao AGAIN, people will forget about Mayweather vs Pacquiao" or "Who would win? I don't care and neither should you because he's getting KOd on Dec." I dunno something to create some drama because afterall they have to promote their fight too.

Comment

no only because floyd is 2-0 vs castillo, right?
              Officially he is 2-0, deal with it. Just like JMM fans have to deal with Manny being 2-0-1 with JMM.
              Get your brain examined. If two guys can speculate as to who would win between two fighters, they can also give their opinions on who won a fight (as they also did on PAC/Marquez 3 in the interview). Get off Floyd's dick.

Comment

It would have been better if PAC had a translator

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                  Get your brain examined. If two guys can speculate as to who would win between two fighters, they can also give their opinions on who won a fight (as they also did on PAC/Marquez 3 in the interview). Get off Floyd's dick.
                  your new alt hasn't changed the fact that you are desperate to make fighters see Floyd and Manny equally. they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    It would have been better if PAC had a translator
                    I thought the interview went great. Both PAC and Marquez doesn't need a translator they can understand and speak their mind. With a translator half of the time he doesn't translate correctly what manny is saying so its better to just have manny say it himself or try to say it. I know some parts it's not clear but u can tell what manny is trying to say.

Comment

you need anymore proof or is that enough?

Comment

Working...
                      X