Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future P4P#1.....Gamboa, Broner, Canelo,M.Garcia,Khan,Russell Jr.,Bradley,Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future P4P#1.....Gamboa, Broner, Canelo,M.Garcia,Khan,Russell Jr.,Bradley,Donaire?

I like Gamboa... But all these guys can bring it!!! Let the debate begin

this is an important topic. With Mayweather and Pacquiao soon to leave the sport it makes you wonder who will take the lead as the poster boy for the sport. My moneys on Andre Ward at the moment, but I beleive Broner can be the next Mayweather. A Cocky brash young man who'll have fans paying to see him lose, but never does... maybe

Comment

Canelo shouldn't be up there.

It's too soon to tell if Broner or Russell Jr will become P4P. They haven't even beaten top 5 fighter yet.

Ward is gonna be up there as well. Dunno much about Garcia.

Comment

I love watching the smaller weight divisions, but I think the next P4P#1 guy is coming out of 168lb division.

Comment

Ward
          Russell jr
          Donaire
          Gamboa
          Broner
          Khan
          Bute
          Canelo

Comment

mikey garcia,khan,donaire,canelo,broner

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=518307

Comment

Between Ward and Donaire for me.....

Comment

Segura Rios and Ward

Comment

Sillakh should be in the discussion, and I still believe Lemieux can do major things. Gamboa is about to be 30 and may not have enough time to get enough big fights at his weight. I think the safest bet is Khan, young and above average in everything. I think he's already close to top 5 p4p, in a couple of years he should be there.

Comment

Working...
                    X