Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ellie Seckbach banned from both gyms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always thought ellie looked like a poser, with all his baggy clothes and big cap trying to fit in

Comment

To me it seems like Ellie is just doing what he does. He gets footage sand posts it. Marg claims that the video was edited to make him look like a dick. I don't know if Ellie would do something like that. I would like to think he has better morals than that but I don't know him.

Comment

IP Banned... Damn lol

Comment

I think it may be a permanent banned. Both camps are not in California anymore since the fight's in two days. How else would Elie cover them if not after the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
            did sombody put a gun to elie's head and tell him to upload that video and ruin the team's image who welcomed him into their gym and family?
            give him a warning then....a ban is pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by I ♥ Manny View Post
              that sucks..... i really like his vids from the Marg camp.

Even more than fake ass 24/7
              No doubt.

Hbo knows this too so they're crushing the competition.

Comment

good, serves that puto right for being so disrespectful to garcia and tony.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                  wtf is up with that? the guy reports and gets up close with almost every boxer/trainer or promoter and interviews them which are good....might not agree all the time with the stuff which comes out of his mouth but this is absolute ****in bull ****...

i mean this guy ellie seckbach always dedicates himself and works hard in getting interviews and is good for bringing boxing fans up to date with what is happening face to face with the very boxers / promoters and trainers themselves who can confirm upcoming fights / venues / tournaments etc and now HBO do this?? i dont see them busting their arse and putting in the effort to seek out whats the latest in boxing ....what are they going to do now for interviews aside from HBO??? are they gonna use twitter while there at it?
                  Yes but the reality is, this guy over stepped his boundary and could have caused a distraction to either camp.

It's one thing to report, it's another to over step your welcome. Garcia invited him to his house and everything and now he caused this by over filming and getting to comfortable with the people there.

Comment

Lol...............

Comment

Originally posted by Orale Vato View Post
                      good, serves that puto right for being so disrespectful to garcia and tony.
                      Yeah because he was the 1 making fun of roach.

Are you dudes serious with this bull****.

Comment

Working...
                      X