Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to 0:11

Comment

Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
      Well if "Special Pac" does not succumb, I hope the rest of the boxing world does. We need to clean up this sport and stop the relax testing methods.
      This demand is bigger than this fight and I know this may be a shock to some Pac fans, but bigger than Pac himself.
      As for Pac "believing giving blood 2 days before the fight will "hurt" him.
      I wonder what a doctor would say about that.
      Well it has before with the Morales fight....Pac wouldn't want that kind of advantage against him. And it's psychological not physical.....if you are not a superstitious man then you don't know anything. Did you even know that Pac has a lot of rituals before he goes on to a fight? Some are obvious while some are personal.

Comment

Originally posted by Splackavellie View Post
        bump for the *****s and haters.

Floyd is scared. he don't want none

Comment

Manny is going to own your asses inside and outside the ring *****s and Mayweathers!

Comment

Go to 0:11

LMAO!!!

Comment

I think Pac reminds PBF of BRUCE LEE and that is why he is afraid of Pacman.
              Floyd senior is a good artist and he has many drawings of BRUCE LEE.

If Pac wasnt so Bruce lee like. I dont think PBF would be so scared.

Comment

that anchorlady would get it from me.

some patron or johnnie walker and the anchorman too.

Comment

floyd=big *****

Comment

Too many stories coming out of this things camp.He claims blood will drain his strength what a bunch of rubbish.How can 2.5ml drain someone's strength.He's not the only one giving blood.
                    Arum wants someone he can bribe to do the blood test and he comes out as a very bitter old man towards Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

So the fact thata the fight is off really is Pacs fault. But the fact that he has bruce lee type attributes and looks is hardly his fault.

It was a gift from God.

Comment

Working...
                      X