Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC fighter punches boxing coach & gets KTFO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC fighter punches boxing coach & gets KTFO!

Ross Pearson refused to shake hands with George Sotiropoulos before, or after the fight. He attributed this to the Australian's gross lack of professional conduct during an incident that occurred whilst filming the TUF series. Off camera, Sotiropoulos punched a member of Pearson's training staff, in response to a comment that had been posted on Twitter. Things back fired however when the victim, boxing coach Erin Beach, fought back and knocked Sotiropoulos unconscious.

Shame there is no video or hopefully there is & it gets leaked at a later date but there is a lot of witnesses to it and I don't doubt it for one second.

I don't doubt it either. These UFC fighters are soft compared to boxers. You can't expect much from men who grope each other whilst barefoot and have the audacity to call it fighting.

Comment

when will ufc tards learn that boxers are their daddies in and out of ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
        I don't doubt it either. These UFC fighters are soft compared to boxers. You can't expect much from men who grope each other whilst barefoot and have the audacity to call it fighting.
        Originally posted by HardAss View Post
        when will ufc tards learn that boxers are their daddies in and out of ring.
        Shut up you ignorant fools.

Go troll sherdog or something.

Comment

UFC fighters usually don't have the level of chins boxers do. Thus they have a whole 'mixed' arts to compensate.

GSP will take it to the ground.
          Others use their wrestling, BJJ and Judo to avoid a shot.

Some use pure kicks to hold back punches.

It's also not just chin but durability and reflexes to roll shots.

Big show got a bloodied nose after 2 mayweather punches. Just sayin'

Look at the HW UFC champ, pure hungry boxer type style.

Comment

I thought an MMA fighter would always beat a boxer in a street fight?

Comment

lets hear what excuses some of the mma fan boys will come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                I thought an MMA fighter would always beat a boxer in a street fight?
                I tough anyone can win in a street fight only the mma fighter has more tools

Comment

Originally posted by maenyfresh View Post
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                  NO EXCUSE NEEDED We're cool with it

Comment

Originally posted by maenyfresh View Post
                    You do realize there is no proof that this even occurred right?

and if it did, who cares.

I'm not an "MMA fanboy", Boxing till i die but if people want to belive that Boxers>UFC fighters in the street then they are dillusional

Can't doo much boxing off your back.

Comment

Working...
                    X