This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao about Mayweather bout "We will announce the ban"

Join HustleTV as we get invited out to the Tom Bradley International terminal at the LAX to interview the legendary boxer Manny Pacquiao for the second time! The Pac-man tells Hustle about his upcoming documentary release entitled Manny which is slated to hit select theaters on Friday January 23rd. He also tells us about his thoughts on the still unofficial bout between and long time rival Floyd Mayweather. Thank you Team Pacquiao for another exclusive interview with Manny!

Click here for the Video

I have high hopes for this bout.. Wonder how much the entrance ticket would be for this fight at MGM?

Comment

Join HustleTV as we get invited out to the Tom Bradley International terminal at the LAX to interview the legendary boxer Manny Pacquiao
      I don't think having an amateur with a camera doing ambush style questioning counts as being "invited" to anything. The hustleTV guy sounded like a over-excited paparazzi.

Comment

Originally posted by Real-Talk View Post
        I have high hopes for this bout.. Wonder how much the entrance ticket would be for this fight at MGM?
        $1,000 for nose bleeds and $5,000 for lower bowl and ring sides. According to Kevin Iole.

Comment

Working...
        X