Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I find Teddy Atlas extremely annoying. Anyone else?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I find Teddy Atlas extremely annoying. Anyone else?

I literally had to stop watching the fights last night because of how annoyed I was by him. He just has always came off as a "know it all" and he constantly refutes what the other commentator is saying.

The way he animates gets on my nerves too. Anyone else share this sentiment?
    Last edited by FrankieClutch; 12-12-2014, 04:44 PM.

He's why I don't watch boxing on ESPN. Can't stand the guy.

Comment

No he's just brutally honest and most people haven't been conditioned to see brutally honest people on TV.

Doesn't sugar coat anything for anyone, any promotional company or network.

I'd rather him over most boxing analyst.

Comment

a mr knowitall who's always mr wrong

Comment

Originally posted by LinealChampion View Post
          No he's just brutally honest and most people haven't been conditioned to see brutally honest people on TV.

Doesn't sugar coat anything for anyone, any promotional company or network.

I'd rather him over most boxing analyst.
          Yeah, I respect how honest he is. But the way he comes off is so douchey to me. He can be honest without being a dick all the time

Comment

he acts like a child or a old person lol. You know like when they think you think something they do is cool and they go overboard with it like trying to show off or something lol I dont know how to explain it but that teddy.

dude talks just to talk.

hes the king of reaches, he tries to come off smart but ends up sounds dumb. His ass dont even know what anaolgies his making lol

Comment

He was 100 percent spot on last night

Comment

Teddy is very emotional about the sport. Not many people have the balls to blow up like that on national TV.

I enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  He was 100 percent spot on last night
                  Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  Teddy is very emotional about the sport. Not many people have the balls to blow up like that on national TV.

I enjoy it.
                  Yeah, that's what I heard but I only watched the Trout fight and just turned off the TV afterwards. Couldn't deal with him anymore haha

Comment

What did he blow up on, anyway? Was there a robbery last night?

Comment

Working...
                    X