No announcement yet.

Xbox One, PS4 Fail.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
    "I can't spend hours on a computer" Yet you're hanging out on boxingscene for hours

Comment

Btw I'm not hating on PC gamers, I have a high end PC myself and I use it to play free games that I torrent or that are f2p

I was just acknowledging a trend that I noticed with all the PC nerds I know. They're all in horrible shape and they have hunched backs.

I'm just telling the truth. If I knew some heavy PC gamers who were ripped and had great posture then I wouldn't have said what I said. But I don't.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-20-2014, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
        Where you hear that lol, A Pentium 3220 (Dual Core) coupled with an Geforce GTX 750 ti is more than enough to play games that ps4 is struggling to run at 1080p like BF4 and the funny thing is BF4 is optimized for AMD hardware but this Intel CPU and Nvidia Graphics Card have no problem running BF4 at 1080p.

They might dumb this game down for console players and have a limit on the amount of players allowed maybe than it will run, but why would anyone want to play a game on console if it isn't the full experience.
        The PS4 GPU has around the same performance of a 7850 which outperforms a 750 ti. The 3220 is a garbage processor. Of course this doesn't mean **** if the game isn't optimised for the hardware.

Comment

Working...
        X