No announcement yet.

GGG is the new eastern European star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
    So here it is I'm a very big GGG fan he's excitiing, big puncher, aggressive style, fights often etc ... so i will say this to YOU please don't turn this into some eastern European klit licking racial thing etc etc and just enjoy the boxing ... the best thing u can personally do for GGG's popularity on this forum is never mention him again.
    This ^. If you like the guy do him a favour and log off TS.

Comment

Except he's asian.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        He will follow in the footsteps of the Klitschko's and make sure Europe is firmly planted on the boxing world map. He has already gained popularity in America and could become the next white superstar. Big fights are awaiting him if he keeps up the steam. He will fight anybody and is willing to compete in multiple divisions. GGG is the next big thing.
        This post sums up the agenda in all Klitlickers. It's all about colour superiority and race baiting. It's never genuine and for the love of boxing or admiration for great boxers of all colours and creeds.

Klitlickers are repulsive and a stain on their idols and boxing itself.

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
        So here it is I'm a very big GGG fan he's excitiing, big puncher, aggressive style, fights often etc ... so i will say this to YOU please don't turn this into some eastern European klit licking racial thing etc etc and just enjoy the boxing ... the best thing u can personally do for GGG's popularity on this forum is never mention him again.
        Tremendous post.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Except he's asian.
          He's not Asian you comedian

He's Kazakh, meaning of Eastern European descent. Yes his mother is Korean and his father Russian, doesn't make him 'Asian'.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            He's not Asian you comedian

He's Kazakh, meaning of Eastern European descent. Yes his mother is Korean and his father Russian, doesn't make him 'Asian'.
            "Kazakhstan (Listeni/ˌkɑːzəkˈstɑːn/ or /ˌkæzəkˈstæn/; Kazakh: Қазақстан Qazaqstan, pronounced [qɑzɑqstɑ́n]; Russian: Казахстан [kəzɐxˈstan]), officially the Republic of Kazakhstan, is a contiguous transcontinental country in Central Asia"
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazakhstan

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              "Kazakhstan (Listeni/ˌkɑːzəkˈstɑːn/ or /ˌkæzəkˈstæn/; Kazakh: Қазақстан Qazaqstan, pronounced [qɑzɑqstɑ́n]; Russian: Казахстан [kəzɐxˈstan]), officially the Republic of Kazakhstan, is a contiguous transcontinental country in Central Asia"
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazakhstan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
                  Kazakhstan is in Asia and it is dubious to refer to him as 'white'. There is no good reason for him to have fights in eastern Europe which is the surest way to build up big support over there. Golovkin's career from now on will be firmly lodged in America.
                  Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Why isnt he the next Asian superstar?
                  GGG is and should be considered Euroasian IMO,he represents both through heritage and last I checked Asia and Europe and specifically the area he originates from is part of the same land mass,?for instance North Central and South America are all technically America right ? Then Europe is part Euroasia.its like calling an Argentinian,American.

pointless subject really,Kazakhsthan is neighbours and borders Eastern Europe and West Asia,it really is a middle ground.I wouldn't like to call it either/or,I have always personally viewed it as Europe,Euroasia to appease the neighsayers.

Their is a simple remedy for this debate,he is a Kazakh.

Comment

Who gives a ***** where he is from anyway ? The dude is thrilling to watch and his interviews are dynamite.

Comment

Golovkin has done nothing to prove that he's the best MW. His best win is Macklin.

Comment

Working...
                      X