Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retiring from Klitschko demolition??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Retiring from Klitschko demolition??

So I've been thinking about retiring from the destruction of Klitschko nuthuggers here at boxingscene. I've accomplished everything there is to accomplish forcing to nuthuggers the give up on any kind of rational debate a resort to slinging mud and lies. So my question to all you lounge lizards is what current overrated fighters obsessive fan base should I focus my talents on and destroy next?

TKO 6. Deal with it.
    TKO 9. Deal with it.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao.

Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
        Manny Pacquiao.

Floyd Mayweather.
        Already did them from 2007 to 2009.

Comment

I was thinking GGG or Broner, but I like watching them both fight.

Comment

Golovkin. His fanbase are out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Golovkin. His fanbase are out of control.
              the same fans were on jucas matthysse nuts before GGG... he lost to zab Judah & alexander. how could anyone pick him to beat Garcia? GGG & kovalev look good so far but time will tell when they get in with the elite contenders or other champions...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                the same fans were on jucas matthysse nuts before GGG... he lost to zab Judah & alexander. how could anyone pick him to beat Garcia? GGG & kovalev look good so far but time will tell when they get in with the elite contenders or other champions...

I had Lucas winning both of those fights & he had legitimate wins under his belt.
                He'd just destroyed Peterson, Soto & had unofficial wins over Alexander & Judah.

Alexander was #1 ranked as Bradley just moved up. Peterson was #1 ranked.

GGG hasn't beaten anybody near that. His best win Macklin is probably about on par with Lucas's win over Ajose.

He hasn't beaten anybody at all worth a damn.

Comment

Borenard Popkins.

Just bring it.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    I had Lucas winning both of those fights & he had legitimate wins under his belt.
                    He'd just destroyed Peterson, Soto & had unofficial wins over Alexander & Judah.

Alexander was #1 ranked as Bradley just moved up. Peterson was #1 ranked.

GGG hasn't beaten anybody near that. His best win Macklin is probably about on par with Lucas's win over Ajose.

He hasn't beaten anybody at all worth a damn.
                    lucas is a puncher & most of the time a good boxer will beat a puncher. close fights but didn't alexander throw over 1000 punches & land at a poor rate? when a guy throws 1000 punches a lot of time the judges will credit the fighter more then they should because of the high activity rate. it is BS in my opinion but it seems to happen quite often. i thought lucas beat alexander because he landed better punches just like i had foreman beating schulz. i took George's solid shots over axel's pitty pats & high activity rate.

Comment

Working...
                    X