Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would PRIME B-Hop fare against Sugar Ray?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    Vitali tested positive for a banned substance while taking medication given to him when he was recovering from a knee injury as an amateur. During his entire professional Kickboxing and Boxing careers he has never tested positive. I just mentioned it, feel better?
    LOL! Yeah OK. Right. It was just to make the pain go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      Your welcomed Ken Dumb, as I will ignore you from now on HA!! Ray.
      Why do you put "Ray" after all of your posts? We can see your username

Comment

Originally posted by KidKwik View Post
        Why do you put "Ray" after all of your posts? We can see your username
        That's a legitimate question. Scott.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
          Just wondering. Kid.

Comment

Vitali tested positive for a banned substance while taking medication given to him when he was recovering from a knee injury as an amateur. During his entire professional Kickboxing and Boxing careers he has never tested positive. I just mentioned it, feel better?
            It is documented that Wlad and Vitali did steroids in amateur boxing but there is no proof either ever used as a pro.

Comment

Originally posted by miamike View Post
              It is documented that Wlad and Vitali did steroids in amateur boxing but there is no proof either ever used as a pro.
              Source that Wlad used?

Comment

I'm a Bhop fan but I don't think he could beat Robinson or even Hagler and Monzon.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post

Comment

Assuming that a fighters chin turns into paper past a certain age is even funnier. Oh yeah and against Mercado it was the high altitude Lulz. Everyone knows Foreman and Holmes chins were garbage as old men, oh wait..

Regarding his age Hopkins in the Orneales and Jones II fights (one of the most disgraceful performances inside a ring iv ever seen) is Hopkins pre-PEDS. Pascal fights is what some HGH and PEDS can do for a old man.
                    hopkins survived Jones and Trinidad. both good punchers, Jones being faster than RAy.

You are right Hopkins is only 6'1, But Ray is 5'11, not 6 ft. SRR has a 72 reach, Hopkins 75.

And hopkins was at 175 when he touched down, his reflexes have slowed, and Pascal is a much stronger man with a bigger punch, Robinson is a natural WW.

Comment

Working...
                    X