tougher fight cotto or bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cotto at 154 by far

Comment

Pac obviously thinks Cotto is more dangerous at 154 than Bradley is at 147, since he was only willing to drain Cotto back down, then chose to fight Bradley instead.

Comment

Cotto @ 154

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
        Pac obviously thinks Cotto is more dangerous at 154 than Bradley is at 147, since he was only willing to drain Cotto back down, then chose to fight Bradley instead.

This, exactly.

Comment

pfft, pac said he's not fighting above 147 so that was that. even cotto said the pac negotiations never got that far. Besides, nobody wanted to see a pac vs cotto rematch and he would have been lynched for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            pfft, pac said he's not fighting above 147 so that was that. even cotto said the pac negotiations never got that far. Besides, nobody wanted to see a pac vs cotto rematch and he would have been lynched for it.
            He was willing to fight Cotto at 149. Cotto said no- Last I checked, that was above welterweight.

Now you're believing everything Pac says? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              Who has the tougher fight?

for me it is pacman with bradley, he is fighting an undefeated prime fighter while floyd I feel has a tough fight as well, cotto was beaten half to death by pacman, the gulf of class showed in that fight

bradley has all the confidence in the world while cotto looks like he is going to cash one last big cheque by taking another beating

what are your thoughts?
              Bradley hands down. I actually give Bradley a good shot of pulling this off. He's quick on his feet, versatile, might not have pop, but he's strong.

It could be an UGLY fight though.

Comment

Cotto is the more dangerous fighter. He is more experienced and hits a lot harder.

Comment

He was willing to fight Cotto at 149. Cotto said no- Last I checked, that was above welterweight.
                  show me. Last I heard from team cotto was that pac wasn't going to fight above 147, maybe 148 at most but like he had said before he's not interested in fighting above 147 anymore.

Comment

this question again?

again yes Cotto is the tougher fight at 154...BUT Bradley is not going to be EASY...in fact I LOVE Bradley's chance against Pacquiao a lot then I do Cotto's against Mayweather

Comment

Cotto is done.

This is why Manny would have been crucified for rematching him by the media, boxing insiders, and even his own fans.

I really don't like the Bradley fight, as I feel it will be very sloppy, but Tim is the best at 140lb, is undefeated and in his prime.

Floyd fans are some serious d1ckriders, and when you have another delusional fan base like the PR's for Cotto....then somehow this magically becomes a legit fight....smh
                      Last edited by Khalid X; 02-06-2012, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X